Who do you go for in Origin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRIDE View Post
    With Walker getting dropped and Reynolds not considered before the series started. Im not suporting the Blues even though Cook and Murray are playing.

If i was a Rooster supporter i would be most upset over the treatment of Mitchell. Poor form from Fittler.
    Walker and Reynolds should have been picked as the NSW halves as far as I'm concerned. Walker getting dropped for SOO 2 is also poor form.
    Like many others here, I just want the Roosters boys to play well, get through unscathed, and have something left for the Roosters. A NSW win would be nice but I'm doubtful it will eventuate for the reasons Thirteen made earlier.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The BLUES since the very first origin and not going to change ever . Hate Queensland with a passion and they ****ing hate us too don't worry . It is criminally stupid the omission of Latrell Mitchell but I still want a NSW victory with Cords and Teddy and plenty of ex Chooks in the team . Go the Blues and watch Trell fire up for the Roosters he's going to explode !!!

Comment

Rapidly lost interest during Laurie Daley period. Last year was interesting but now it's like Laurie never left.

If NSW win, the roosters critics will thrive on it. Stuff that.

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post
          Rapidly lost interest during Laurie Daley period. Last year was interesting but now it's like Laurie never left.

If NSW win, the roosters critics will thrive on it. Stuff that.
          This.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the refs give Freddy's side a nice leg up for this reason alone, let alone that it's in NRL's interests to keep series alive.

Comment

Originally posted by PRIDE View Post
            With Walker getting dropped and Reynolds not considered before the series started. Im not suporting the Blues even though Cook and Murray are playing.

If i was a Rooster supporter i would be most upset over the treatment of Mitchell. Poor form from Fittler.
            Don't worry Proudone...a fit Reynolds/Keary combo.would have busted those maroon imposters.

Comment

I wonder who the WA crowd will get behind?

I heard a figure of 30,000 are traveling from elsewhere for it.
              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Won't happen...even when he's speechless he still manages "No no, no, no, no..."...
                Very good Jack. I have to live in hope for a silent Gus though. The nine commentary drives me nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

This.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the refs give Freddy's side a nice leg up for this reason alone, let alone that it's in NRL's interests to keep series alive.
                  The new NRL HQ .. such a nice short stroll across the road into luxury corporate seats for a dead rubber!

Comment

Blues!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Won't happen...even when he's speechless he still manages "No no, no, no, no..."...
                      Yeah he's a master of stuffing things up then being like 'TOLD YOU SO!!! I TOLD YOU DUMPING LATRELL FOR TRBO WAS AN EPIC FAIL!!! NOBODY LISTENED TO ME!!!' [Ignoring the fact he's responsible for the exact opposite]

Comment

Nsw

Comment

Despite being a bit pissed off with Freddie’s selections, I just can’t bring myself to do anything other than barrack for the Blues. Especially with Cords & Teddy on the Park. There’s not even any chooks in the Qld side anymore to give me mixed feelings.

Comment

Cmon fellas all this crap about the blues , would you be saying the same if the roosters hierarchy shit on some players , I hope not , I follow the roosters , the players are a bonus. Latrell sucked In the first origin , so did Walker , and Creighton, others as well . Go the Blues with or without the Roosters players and with or without Fittler..

Comment

Although I think Qld have more talent cross the park I am for NSW. Too much Roosters and ex-Roosters involvement for mine. Teddy, the best player in the game...Boyd, the toughest and most honest guy you'd want as Captain Courageous. Hate to see him get beat. And Freddy is a Roosters legend and still has us at heart, Fitzy as well. Latrell will be back one day and it's GO GO NSW for mine.

Comment

I go for Cords and Teddy... everybody else can get farked. Oi and I'll smash you if you injure either of them.

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                                Despite being a bit pissed off with Freddie’s selections, I just can’t bring myself to do anything other than barrack for the Blues. Especially with Cords & Teddy on the Park. There’s not even any chooks in the Qld side anymore to give me mixed feelings.
                                Exactly. I'd have to be one bitterarse muddafukka to wanna see grubs like Chambers, Fifita (whose fukking twin brother plays for NSW? Wait no Tonga? Wait no WT-actual-F?!?), Munster, Big Pappi and the rest of that gang of wankaz. I don't mind Ponga actually but when Teddy and Cords are playing then RESPECT!!! I'm backing them 100%.

Dropping Latrell and wagibg a media battle against him was absolute BS. However, I can't help thinking there's more to it. Latrell's response has been mature, Cords + Freddy are his friends (not arseholes)... I'm starting to suspect the sacking was all in good faith... and more along the lines of 'it's his daughter's birthday, he's had a few family deaths, his brother's been charged with some BS assault... family's important to him and the fans back him 100%... but right now he's not in the right frame of mind to cop the blame for losing the series. As such, I feel better taking the blame for sacking him than I would picking him and taking the silent/personal blame for his life going to shyte over a pretty frigging worthless game'.

Do I wanna watch the game? I'm pretty over the whole BS of Origin (we always seem to lose and players always get injured/suspended). But if I do watch... Cords and Teddy all the way!
                                Last edited by ism22; 06-21-2019, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X