No announcement yet.

Butcher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless Butcher gets on the peptides I dont think he will get as nuggety as Gal. I like Butcher but if everyone is fit I dont think he will get in the top 17 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
      I think Radley could end up a five eighth.
      Why do you say that?
      Im thinking Keary & Flanagan will be the Roosters halves next year & if one of them gets injured then I think Robbo will play Latrell at 5/8.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Does whoever said it first get a prize?
        That puts me out of the running.
        It's a lucky door prize Thirteen, you are indeed in the running, you were butchered a bit later than most of us hahaha.....
        Originally posted by The Axe View Post
        Very easy to understand Zac so I'll spell it out. Bondi Boy wants Menzies to reincarnate and run the labour party.
        Meanwhile ISM is out looking for Harold Holt and a dingo with a snorkel an digging holes in Griffith wearing an Al Grassby tie

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          Unless Butcher gets on the peptides I dont think he will get as nuggety as Gal. I like Butcher but if everyone is fit I dont think he will get in the top 17 this year.
          I beg to differ ML, I think his form in the past 2 months is almost impossible to ignore....it could be a 3 way shoot out between him, Radley and Liu for 2 spots as strange as it seems. I would be tempted to play Liu as a prop in the big games at the end of the year and drop Tetz from the 17 as his form has fallen off a cliff imo......
          Originally posted by The Axe View Post
          Very easy to understand Zac so I'll spell it out. Bondi Boy wants Menzies to reincarnate and run the labour party.
          Meanwhile ISM is out looking for Harold Holt and a dingo with a snorkel an digging holes in Griffith wearing an Al Grassby tie

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

It's a lucky door prize Thirteen, you are indeed in the running, you were butchered a bit later than most of us hahaha.....
            Love it.
            Yes I was but Iím now on the bandwagon.
            Go Butch you little nuggety champion. Who says dwarfs canít make it in the NRL! (Not me anymore)

Comment

Butcher is an absolutely certainty in our top 17 imo.

The dude is the complete forward prospect and has probably been our best player over the Origin period.

Comment

Gal's a bit like Nat, but he'd have to lose a few ks if he wants to be spoken of in the same breath.

Comment

Working...
                X