Comment

Originally posted by Grant Hedger View Post
      Quick quiz: It’s GF day and you need to choose between -

​​​​​- Latrell or Wighton?
      - Crichton or Sims?

No contest. I
      Exactly.

Comment

Quite possibly the biggest over reaction to a four point loss, by intercept in rugby league history

Comment

My only query is the lack of go forward from big props.

It shows the way he wants to play, off Cook with plenty of mobile backrowers. There are at least 6 in the team with only 2 props.
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

All the know alls would you like some humble pie?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              All the know alls would you like some humble pie?
              I think that was eaten after game two.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Hedger View Post
                Quick quiz: It’s GF day and you need to choose between -

​​​​​- Latrell or Wighton?
                - Crichton or Sims?

No contest. I
                Wighton proved alot of people wrong

Comment

I think Latrell was missed but not as much as some may think.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                    I think Latrell was missed but not as much as some may think.
                    i dont think nsw missed latrell in game 2 or 3.

Comment

It will be interesting to see the blues line up next year. How are the going to fit everyone in? If Keary can start the season well he will probably come in. And that probably means that running off Keary, Latrell will also start the season in fine form.

That lethal left side partnership will be hard to ignore. We will have to wait and see, 12 months is along time, but it's going to be an interesting selection meeting at the time

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                        It will be interesting to see the blues line up next year. How are the going to fit everyone in? If Keary can start the season well he will probably come in. And that probably means that running off Keary, Latrell will also start the season in fine form.

That lethal left side partnership will be hard to ignore. We will have to wait and see, 12 months is along time, but it's going to be an interesting selection meeting at the time
                        I'm not concerned if they leave Keary, Latrell and Crichton out of Origin.

As you say though... 12 months is a long time. Who knows what cards will be on the table! For example Roberts wasn't dropped, he was injured. Keary was injured. Cleary was injured. Sims was suspended. These things happens and it'll be a completely different playing field next year...

One thing about Freddy is that I doubt he's gonna picked based in who got the job done 12 months ago. IMO he's gonna pick 17 players who he reckons are in top form. He's also not scared to bring guys like Fergo back into the team.

I mean sure... nom nom nom... I'll eat my humble pie for criticising the game 2 team and Latrell's dumping. However Tommy T , Wighton and Maloney (aside from his conversions) hardly demonstrated that they are essential ingredients to our success.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                          I mean sure... nom nom nom... I'll eat my humble pie for criticising the game 2 team and Latrell's dumping. However Tommy T , Wighton and Maloney (aside from his conversions) hardly demonstrated that they are essential ingredients to our success.
                          Based on game 3 sure. But Maloney was excellent in turning the series in game 2. So was Turbo. If Latrell was in game 2, he wouldn't have scored the 3 trys Turbo did. And before people blow up, you should rewatch the game and realise the positions Turbo put himself in.

Comment

Wighton was solid and has the inside running for next year, but he's no Latrell. If Latrell is playing well he should be picked.

MP threw a good last pass, but didn't do enough to establish himself as the incumbent.

Maloney had as bad a game 3 as he had a good game 2. If Keary's playing well next year he'll be a chance, particularly if goal-kicking Cleary is picked again.

Teddy, Turbo, Fox and Fergo are looking good for next year.

All the forwards have the inside running for selection next year. Angus will be in the running, depending on how Freddy wants to play it. Ditto Rads.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

i dont think nsw missed latrell in game 2 or 3.
                              Pretty much my point however I reckon his inclusion could have made them even stronger.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post

Based on game 3 sure. But Maloney was excellent in turning the series in game 2. So was Turbo. If Latrell was in game 2, he wouldn't have scored the 3 trys Turbo did. And before people blow up, you should rewatch the game and realise the positions Turbo put himself in.
                                I think Maloney is a MUST and Tommy T definitely showed his worth. His running off Teddy was sublime.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X