The worst SOO team I’ve seen in a long time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst SOO team I’ve seen in a long time

There is more reward for players who haven’t played for a long time like Wade Graham and Tom Trbojevic than those that have played week in week out. It’s easy not to make mistakes or have an off-game when you are not playing. This is a very ordinary team. Disappointing.

Agreed.
    Freddy should have stuck with Maloney and Cleary from the start , Maloney would have been good with Mitchell outside him.
    Pick and stick , we have learnt nothing from Queensland and deserve to lose.

Comment

The Newcastle and Penrith mafia of Johns, Buderus, Alexander, and Gould at their best.

Comment

Tariq sims is a poor choice

Comment

its actually not a bad bench.
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Sims has been awful this year.

He spent two years at Newcastle not putting in, and you could argue he's done the same in patches this year.

But he gets a gig and Latrell is dropped?

Give me Radley over Sims anyday.

As for Wade Graham, FMD. He cost NSW the series two years ago with the biggest bonehead play in Origin I've ever seen.

Comment

Can you give them a rating mate?

Comment

Sims would be another Johns and Buderus pick given he is an exKnight. Joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                  Can you give them a rating mate?
                  Zero

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                    Sims has been awful this year.

He spent two years at Newcastle not putting in, and you could argue he's done the same in patches this year.

But he gets a gig and Latrell is dropped?

Give me Radley over Sims anyday.

As for Wade Graham, FMD. He cost NSW the series two years ago with the biggest bonehead play in Origin I've ever seen.
                    Madness. Rads and matto reserves but not promoted, passed by Graham. They've lost the plot.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

Madness. Rads and matto reserves but not promoted, passed by Graham. They've lost the plot.
                      Radley would have been there just for the experience with an eye to the future.

Plenty of Roosters resting up this week. That can only be a good thing.
                      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

Yeah I agree not to mention no Latrell ?! He must have pissed someone one off big time . Reckon Freddy has absorbed too much dew retardant off the field with his bare foot sessions lol. But go the Blues we will win this !

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                          Radley would have been there just for the experience with an eye to the future.

Plenty of Roosters resting up this week. That can only be a good thing.
                          Not really we have plenty of guys playing for NZ and the Island Nations on Saturday.

Comment

When Sims is on he is made for SOO.
                            Wade Graham is on the QLD payroll
                            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                            sigpic

Comment

Wade Graham should stick to driving Uber’s and as for Tommy T, I give up. Don’t actually mind him in Blue but he’s got very little game time so far this year and can’t possibly be ready for the rigors of Origin.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                              X