The worst SOO team Iíve seen in a long time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I think Maloney is a MUST and Tommy T definitely showed his worth. His running off Teddy was sublime.
    Maloney wonít be there next year, he was behind keary, walker and Pearce and got there by default

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post

Maloney wonít be there next year, he was behind keary, walker and Pearce and got there by default
      Walker was crap and I blame him for Latrells demise. The ball hardly got fed his way in game one.
      I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

i dont think nsw missed latrell in game 2 or 3.
        True but NSW did miss him in game 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post

True but NSW did miss him in game 1.
          I still dont think his game one performance was entirely his fault and its a shame he was made a scapegoat.

Comment

I really enjoyed the series this year but I couldn't give 2 sh!ts about Origin in general.

As long as Latrell is flying high at Easts I'll be happy....

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
              I really enjoyed the series this year but I couldn't give 2 sh!ts about Origin in general.

As long as Latrell is flying high at Easts I'll be happy....
              I reckon Origin has lost some of its sparkle in recent times. IMO, it needs to be a stand alone series where what happens in Origin stays in Origin and doesnt cost any club time for indiscretions. If there is to be game time lost, make it the next Origin game, not club footy. Also needs to be policed more liberally. I mean, let the boys have a crack at each other like bringing back the biff and let the gladiators fight it out properly. I found it much more interesting when they could let out their frustrations on each other.

Comment

" I found it much more interesting when they could let out their frustrations on each other."
                Agreed, based on what happened at half time, it would have been nice to see Klemmer phukup Maguire in the second half.

Comment

Walker was crap and I blame him for Latrells demise. The ball hardly got fed his way in game one.
                  Yes Walker is nowhere near origin class

Comment

I reckon Origin has lost some of its sparkle in recent times. IMO, it needs to be a stand alone series where what happens in Origin stays in Origin and doesnt cost any club time for indiscretions. If there is to be game time lost, make it the next Origin game, not club footy. Also needs to be policed more liberally. I mean, let the boys have a crack at each other like bringing back the biff and let the gladiators fight it out properly. I found it much more interesting when they could let out their frustrations on each other.
                    Agreed what is wrong with a 22 round comp ie
                    play 7 evens/odd twice
                    play 8 odd/even once
                    based on ladder positions from prior year and 4 stand alone rep rounds
                    1 x international
                    3 x origin
                    that way the origin doesnít contaminate the comp

Comment

Yup it has lost its sparkle and itís pretty clear why.... itís an event that is packaged, advertised and expected to be rough, tough, hard hitting with a sprinkle of push shove and biff... problem is rugby league just isnít like that anymore... in fact the NRL actively fight against it... its funny how they condemn the shoulder charge and punch ups but every commercial for origin is covered in them... hypocrisy.
                      My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                      My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

I love the way it is , except the Sunday round , show the sheer toughness of the best footballers , most back up because they want to , that's what the origin concept is about ,

Comment

When Cameron Murray come on the tempo lifted, reminded me of Crain Wing in the early 2000s.
                          Without some of Teddys efforts during that decider most of NSW would be crying in their beers.

Comment

Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
                            When Cameron Murray come on the tempo lifted, reminded me of Crain Wing in the early 2000s.
                            Without some of Teddys efforts during that decider most of NSW would be crying in their beers.
                            Murray looks like a pretty freaky player, definitely in the best top 3 on Wednesday night.

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
                              I love the way it is , except the Sunday round , show the sheer toughness of the best footballers , most back up because they want to , that's what the origin concept is about ,
                              The Sunday game at least make it one less bye and interruption to the normal comp.

Comment

When you mention sparkle, I agree that origin isn't what it used to be and I'm all for the push and shove but that's where I draw the line. With all the concussion issues in the game there is no way the NRL would want players taking punches to the head.... Besides the whole "it's not a good look" notion.

Just on that I would be interested to know exactly what MaGuire said to Fergo at halftime

Comment

Working...
                                X