Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose View Post

they found out on the field after the game
    Well I would say Freddy had his team picked before the game, so it didn't really matter how Lattrell and Angus went yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post
      We can only hope this turns out to be a blessing in disguise because Latrell is available for us now, without any other distractions such as the Origin side show.

Freddy was acting on form (as he reads it) and he explained why.

Latrell played okay today and is back on deck and looked plenty motivated yesterday. As for SOO - he'll get plenty of other chances.

I was just sorry that dropped headline came on his birthday.
      I'll be surprised if Lats isn't picked for SOO 3

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Well I would say Freddy had his team picked before the game, so it didn't really matter how Lattrell and Angus went yesterday.
        Freddy just had to confirm the form of Dragons players before deciding on the final team

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Still poor form from the NSW selectors if that’s the case. Having Trell and Angus find out the way they did. All along Freddy has said he wouldn’t pick the team until all the weekend games were finished. That was obviously a lie. He is being stubborn and even though Trell had a very good game it wasn’t enough to hold his spot cause Freddy had already made his mind up. Freddy is holding Trell to blame for the loss in game 1 and punishing him for it. Who on Earth in their right mind would pick Wighton overall Trell. Insane selection. As for Angus I thought he played his best game for us against the Dogs. He will improve from now on and show us why the Chooks signed him.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post

Still poor form from the NSW selectors if that’s the case. Having Trell and Angus find out the way they did. All along Freddy has said he wouldn’t pick the team until all the weekend games were finished. That was obviously a lie. He is being stubborn and even though Trell had a very good game it wasn’t enough to hold his spot cause Freddy had already made his mind up. Freddy is holding Trell to blame for the loss in game 1 and punishing him for it. Who on Earth in their right mind would pick Wighton overall Trell. Insane selection. As for Angus I thought he played his best game for us against the Dogs. He will improve from now on and show us why the Chooks signed him.
            Im not sure why people are suprised this si the same person who played Anasta at fullback
            We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
            Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

I'll be surprised if Lats isn't picked for SOO 3
              Yep... so he can be blamed for a meaningless loss during a dead rubber? Makes sense.

Originally posted by fletch View Post
              Think about this for a minute, the Dragons who are in the bottom 4 of the comp, have 4 players in SOO2 plus Norman who is named standby player.
              Yeah but they beat the Doggies last week while we narrowly lost to the Panthers with half our players out... so they all have 'form' :P
              Last edited by ism22; 06-17-2019, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Do you think Lattrell would’ve been dropped had he been a maroon?

Comment

Originally posted by Bmw06i View Post
                  Although I can’t stand Souths C Walker has been hard done by in getting dropped

its a positive Mitchell being dropped, he would of known he was dropped before today’s match.
                  yea they couldn't wait to get rid of either bloke, one before the final whistle in Game 1, and the other in the post match. What did Walker do so wrong that Cleary did so right against Munster and Cherry we're all ears. Maloney can do Cleary's role. But you can just imagine Angry Alexander in that coaches box spewing vile about Walker and probably how he's stifling his golden child. Double standards all round.

Walker and Cleary was always always a bad idea, but Freddy and his mates have escaped all scrutiny there.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
                    Do you think Lattrell would’ve been dropped had he been a maroon?
                    No way
                    I'm a Queenslander but I'm a Roosters fan before I'm a Queensland SOO Fan.
                    Queensland doesn't have the same number of players to choose from & I think this is a benefit; they basically have to pick & stick.
                    There's a reason why the young and idealistic become the old and cynical.
                    It's called experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

they found out on the field after the game
                      Lurker Says: Not as it seems Despite what you may have heard, the Roosters were on board with Brad Fittler's decision not to tell Latrell Mitchell and Angus Crichton they were being dumped from the NSW side before they played Canterbury.
                      Fittler was mindful of the impact it may have had on the two young blokes and kept his powder dry.
                      Unfortunately they found out after the rest of the world found out but there was not much Fred could do about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post
                        We can only hope this turns out to be a blessing in disguise because Latrell is available for us now, without any other distractions such as the Origin side show.

Freddy was acting on form (as he reads it) and he explained why.

Latrell played okay today and is back on deck and looked plenty motivated yesterday. As for SOO - he'll get plenty of other chances.

I was just sorry that dropped headline came on his birthday.
                        If Fittler was acting on current form a number of the team he has picked for SOO2 wouldn't be there - Ferguson & Sims?? please, give me a break. There is something very amiss with Fittler's selection processes this year - it seems to be based on bias and politics rather than form. I hope it backfires badly on him.
                        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Fittler dropping Mitchell is the toughest decision Gould has had to make his entire career.
                          Roosters For Ever

Comment

https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/api...6300ea1cad4ea8

EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Link above about what Mitchell has gone through this year
                              EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Watching Fittler on NRL on Fox talk about Latrell. He was evasive and weak as piss. I get the feeling he's a bit of a puppet. He is on shaky ground, a failed club coach who appears to have panicked. I hope I am wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X