Latrell and Crichton dumped from SOO2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fletch View Post

If you are comfortable with the effort Latrell has shown over the last month I don't know what to say.
    Disappointed with Latrell and Joey Manu's performances... sure.

To call them lazy and disinterested though, I think that's just lazy analysis. There's larger issues in regards to bringing them into the game and there have been all year. Keary and Friend being out certainly isn't helping the situation.

Comment

I would have picked Latrell in front of every one of the Blues' 3/4s. As quiet as he was in game 1, if not for a stray foot from Ponga, he might scored at the end there.

One of the reasons Qld has a better record at SOO is because they pick and stick - the Blues have too many options.

Wow, still can't get my head around it. The Blues lose by 4 at Lang Park and drop half the team.

I hope the Blues win - would love to see Teddy MotM and Boyd go on to hold the shield aloft after SOO 3 - but if the Blues lose the game in Perth, Freddy should call it quits.

Comment

Latrell Mitchell was just about NSW's best players last year.

It's just typical NSW knee jerk reaction. Madness.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Disappointed with Latrell and Joey Manu's performances... sure.

To call them lazy and disinterested though, I think that's just lazy analysis. There's larger issues in regards to bringing them into the game and there have been all year. Keary and Friend being out certainly isn't helping the situation.
          I have defended Manu all season, he should not be lumped in with Latrell, totally different situations.

Comment

Freddy has smoked too many bongs

Qld would never drop a "Latrel type" of player

Whiteton at centre lol

Angus was lucky to be picked in game one

This should fire up Latrel

NSW loss is our gain

Comment

Latrell Mitchell was just about NSW's best players last year.

It's just typical NSW knee jerk reaction. Madness.
              Freddy complained about the coaching job at the roosters not being autonomous. Funny now it seems it's anything but that with goulds meddling. He said that Cleary needs Maloney yet wasn't picked for game one.

Why does the telfon one need anyone if considered a top line half. NSW's powerbrokers are falling over one another in panic.

Comment

Freddy quickly losing any control over what is meant to be his side.

Mitchell being dropped though might be the call that boosts his career if he can overcome it. Simply too much talent but it's all come to him too easily. Hopefully this can kickstart our own season
                Last edited by Chook Norris; 06-16-2019, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TumutChook View Post
                  Yeah I have 2 views.
                  1-I've never wished a loss upon NSW but now I do & hope they get embarrassed .Dropping the #1 strike weapon in the world is ridiculous.
                  2-Great news for the Chooks as now LM & Crichton cant get injured playing for a team who doesn't pay their wage.
                  Origin us detrimental to the NRL season so I'm happy to gave less players in it
                  My feelings exactly

Comment

Think Crichton was a bit unlucky too. Was good in game 1 and his defence has been good all year. Thought he looked dangerous with the ball in hand today.

Comment

Freddy has shown his true colours here. The persona he portrays is just an act. He has panicked, thrown his players under the bus and allowed Gus to dictate the team he has picked.

He's a fraud.

Comment

My thoughts on this:
                        * I actually admire Fred for having the guts to chop/change players and back himself as he sees fit. Jack would sack a player in his day for what these days would be called minor offences. And invariably he was proved right and, most importantly, the demoted player would come back better than ever.

* Freddy has picked a "must win" one game team with players that he trusts are mentally tough and winners under pressure. No second chances here.

* I think the discourse about Lattrell was pretty awful and unnecessary post game 1. It made up Freddys mind and gave him the courage to drop him. Agendas? Maybe...

* It will work in our favour. Thanks Fred.

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post

Exactly my sentiments with the indigenous. Him and Walker, "unreliable", but no worries Wighton you're in.
                          Yeah I reckon too. A lot of critical eyes on Latrell. Has poor but others were too.

Comment

Most ridiculous call in origin history

Comment

Yeh his name is Gus.
                              Exactly R6. Gus has been meddling and peddling all week. Story after story, rant after rant about Latrell and his lack of effort. Who really is coaching the NSW team?

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

Exactly R6. Gus has been meddling and peddling all week. Story after story, rant after rant about Latrell and his lack of effort. Who really is coaching the NSW team?
                                Freddy used Latrell to deflect from himself. Robbo called him out on it. Gus has been throwing mud all week to corroborate Freddy's claims.

Comment

Working...
                                X