No announcement yet.

Latrell and Crichton dumped from SOO2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO Angus probably wasn't going to be there anyway, but ridiculous decision to drop Latrell. Panic stations after a 4 point loss.

Would QLD want Latrell to have been in the team? No f**kin way. They would be laughing atm

Comment

Seriously, could you imagine QLD dropping Latrell if they had him !?!
      And NSW wonder why they've lost so many series.

Comment

That team shows Fittler is a puppet.

Picking Wade Graham after not even 2 games is a joke
        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
          IMO Angus probably wasn't going to be there anyway, but ridiculous decision to drop Latrell. Panic stations after a 4 point loss
          Dropped for the guy who no less handed Qld the game.

Comment

QLD will be celebrating tonight, wtf Freddy latrell will kill it once again for the chooks .keep playing Cleary lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
              That team shows Fittler is a puppet.

Picking Wade Graham after not even 2 games is a joke
              Don't forget being shit in every origin game he's played too.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                We've dropped the world's best centre and picked two blokes out of position instead. Lunacy!
                The worst thing is that if BBQ can jag us a win it will be seen as a master stroke.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

How do you know this?
                  Have you watched him play the last month, disinterested and lazy for the most part, I love Latrell but seriously if he doesn't wake up at some point soon he is going to waste that unbelievable talent he has.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                    IMO Angus probably wasn't going to be there anyway, but ridiculous decision to drop Latrell. Panic stations after a 4 point loss.

Would QLD want Latrell to have been in the team? No f**kin way. They would be laughing atm
                    This is the perfect way of explaining it, I would be stoked if he was not in the opposing team.

Comment

How do you know this?
                      Well you can see latrell has put on at least 5 kilos
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Outsiders in Fittlers ear I.e Gould and the Johns brothers have made this team worse off. Daniel Saifiti? Really? Mitchell and Morris dropped? Sounds to me like Freddy has lost the plot.
                        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                          Cleary has been down all season but is seemingly ùntouchable.

But the Indigneous boy has one off game and it's "oooh he's gone Walkabout; his headspace is ****ed, let's drop him."
                          You’re making it sound like Freddy has a racist agenda with that walkabout comment. Freddy and Co would know what happened in that camp and where Mitchells head was during that. Robbo did the same to Mitchell a few seasons ago, did he think like Freddy too??

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                            We've dropped the world's best centre and picked two blokes out of position instead. Lunacy!
                            and wade graham only plays left back row. Remember how mr 80 mins and captain cords needed to shift to right second row?

at least Fergo there

cant comment how latrell behaved off the field for nsw so hard to have strong opinion but why not select worlds best centre

the selection has ****ed Cody walker up so good on you Freddy
                            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Don't forget being shit in every origin game he's played too.
                              Hope you are talking about Graham not fittler
                              Graham cost NSW a series 2 years ago. Fergusson probably deserves to be there, but a strange selection after I was told he was marked never again because of his behaviour
                              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

Have you watched him play the last month, disinterested and lazy for the most part, I love Latrell but seriously if he doesn't wake up at some point soon he is going to waste that unbelievable talent he has.
                                Yeh I think we have really struggled to get him the ball. Plenty of people have accused Manu of the same to start the season but both are limited by the players inside of them.

Ironically I think it's lazy to suggest it's just an attitude issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X