10. Paul Vaughan (Dragons)
    11. Boyd Cordner (Roosters)
    12. Tyson Frizell (Dragons)
    13. Jake Trbojevic (Sea Eagles)

14. Dale Finucane (Storm)
    15. Tariq Sims (Dragons)
    16. Wade Graham (Sharks)
    17. Cameron Murray (Rabbitohs)

Might go against some other peoples views here, but I think this might be the best thing for Latrell long term, will teach him he can't pick and choose when he wants to be interested in playing football.

Comment

Pretty outrageous.

Latrell has been the best outside in the game for the past 18 months by a million miles but gets dumped for one poor game?

Freddy has lost me and I hope NSW lose by 50 and he quits.

Comment

If fairness he has been down since that Tigers game. Massive call to drop him though.

Comment

Yeah I have 2 views.
          1-I've never wished a loss upon NSW but now I do & hope they get embarrassed .Dropping the #1 strike weapon in the world is ridiculous.
          2-Great news for the Chooks as now LM & Crichton cant get injured playing for a team who doesn't pay their wage.
          Origin us detrimental to the NRL season so I'm happy to gave less players in it

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
            Pretty outrageous.

Latrell has been the best outside in the game for the past 18 months by a million miles but gets dumped for one poor game?

I don't agree with Freddy calling out the Roosters over Latrell, but I also don't blame him for dropping Latrell, he simply hasn't upheld the standards of a professional NRL player over the last month, his attitude and fitness haven't been up to standard.

Comment

By blaming Mitchell for game 1, Freddy has now put his own head on the chopping block.

Comment

latrell is way off at the moment, but i didnt honestly think he would be dropped. good for the roosters, whatever is bothering him, i hope he gets it sorted.

Comment

Great news for the Roosters, Origin has run its course, way too many injuries, Latrell and Angus can have a good refresh and we will not be disadvantaged like these other teams now, I’m stoked now we just need a Cordner and Teddy dropped
                  Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Pretty funny how we get called for rorting the cap, yet have 2 players playing origin lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      Pretty outrageous.

Hope they get embarrassed. And to think Pearce, hopeless loser Pearce was still in the running. Hope NSW get thrashed. His sin binning must have really upset Freddy. They scored while he was off. But still Freddy is trying to make it look like Mitchell lost the game when NSW were just hopeless. Crichton should never have been in the team at all.
                      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

We've dropped the world's best centre and picked two blokes out of position instead. Lunacy!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                          If fairness he has been down since that Tigers game. Massive call to drop him though.
                          Cleary has been down all season but is seemingly ùntouchable.

But the Indigneous boy has one off game and it's "oooh he's gone Walkabout; his headspace is ****ed, let's drop him."

Comment

Two centers who have never played there in their lives. Wade graham has played 2 games. Blake Ferguson, the icing on the cake, butter fingers. Easily the worst NSW side ever. 3-0 Queensland (I support NSW).

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

I don't agree with Freddy calling out the Roosters over Latrell, but I also don't blame him for dropping Latrell, he simply hasn't upheld the standards of a professional NRL player over the last month, his attitude and fitness haven't been up to standard.
                              How do you know this?

Comment

Working...
                              X