Casting my mind back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post

What the hell is Goulds agenda. His article on the 6th tackle is a vendetta against the Roosters. Claiming the Roosters players left Walker out to dry in SOO. Seriously, he’s blaming Cords for not helping Walker get into the game. Walker would have had instructions from Freddy in regards to the game play which he obviously didn’t follow or Freddy wouldn’t have hooked him. At 5/8 Walker gets the ball first and is then to get it out to the backs. He didn’t do his job. How Gould can blame the Roosters players for this is beyond me. It’s bad enough that he’s trying to undermine Latrell and shatter his confidence but now this latest article is absurdly biased against the Roosters.
    He has caught rabs senility. I used to like gus but hes very Jekyll and Hyde these days, probably because hes a media puppet

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

He has caught rabs senility. I used to like gus but hes very Jekyll and Hyde these days, probably because hes a media puppet
      And a manger fail
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Half time View Post
        what bennett thing are you guys talking about?
        Bennett is the master of the seemingly innocuous subtuferge.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post

Bennett is the master of the seemingly innocuous subtuferge.
          Where's my farken dictionary you scholar
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Where's my farken dictionary you scholar
            Its greek for sneaky malaka.

on Bennett, its noticable how he's offside with a lot of his former players.

Gibson's players were loyal to him upto his death and well into their retirement. He said 'You can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him'.

Comment

Innocuous subterfuge

What a wonderful description, indeed!

I conjure a picture of a sneaky European soccer player Im playing against in my over 45 comp who trips me then reals back with his arms up in the air “” sorry sorry””. Then helps you up. After the third time you see through him and threaten him with planting your fist down his throat and then the game is up
              Last edited by trewhella; 06-14-2019, 12:06 PM.
              barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

I won't be surprised if Latrell isn't picked this time around. I hope he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                  Then they deserve to lose, latrell has to be there, cotric went down last night which gives TTurbo the wing spot, there is nobody who could replace latrell anyway.

id put wade graham straight in the team for Angus or Murray.

Comment

I would be very surprised and Queensland would be laughing.....nearly as much as what they will be if we pick Pearce again

Comment

I hope he's not picked for SOO2.
                      How could it be possible for him to be happy with Gould, Fittler and co after what they've said about him?
                      If I were Latrell, and they picked me for SOO2, I'd be 'sick'...mystery virus, weak, 2 weeks to recover.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post

Its greek for sneaky malaka.

on Bennett, its noticable how he's offside with a lot of his former players.

Gibson's players were loyal to him upto his death and well into their retirement. He said 'You can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him'.
                        Siga re ...greek sneaky in greek to me is poustis

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                          Innocuous subterfuge

What a wonderful description, indeed!

I conjure a picture of a sneaky European soccer player Im playing against in my over 45 comp who trips me then reals back with his arms up in the air “” sorry sorry””. Then helps you up. After the third time you see through him and threaten him with planting your fist down his throat and then the game is up
                          There needs to be an investigation as to why you are playing over 45 soccer? Mind you I have played it too because it's in my blood BUT you? Bwahahahaha....Anyway keep scoring goals!

Comment

Working...
                          X