No announcement yet.

Team vs Bulldogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verrills must be a definite starter based on his performance last week,hope he backs it up with another strong game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
      Cordner confirmed playing on Sunday.

No word on Teddy yet though...
      I heard they have left it up to him to make the call.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Dogs by 10 if our team goes there with that attitude.

Dogs played well at the start against the Dragons.
        If they get in front it'll be very difficult to catch them.
        lol...played well at the start is a stretch as the Dragons are not exactly setting the world alight.

If we turn up to play, we will beat the Dogs easily.
        Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
          I have watched him for the Bears a couple of times this year,I have watched him play the odd game for the Dragons and Cutters,also playing for Leigh in the Super League once..

I know we are limited for options and I agree that Radley shouldn’t play at 6,but surely we have a better option than this guy.He is bog average and shouldn’t be anywhere near our first grade side..

Brock Lamb had one bad game in a well beaten side but surely he is a better option than Hutchison.
          brock lamb is worse, i dont think ive ever seen him play well in first grade

Comment

i think more then pure ability, in all 3 games weve been outenthused. the team is tired, and injuries havent helped. we simply cannot turn up sunday thinking a win is assured. our forwards especially ( except sst, maybe cords - who have been immense , keep up the good work fellas ) need to aim up, hurt people, hustle, kick chase, defend usual 1% bs. i do think we will win , but it might be an ugly victory. its just a frustrating period, that most of us probably knew would happen around origin, but it is still a very bitter pill to swallow. wins fix a lot of problems, quieten media speculation etc. here is hoping the roosters start rolling again this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

brock lamb is worse, i dont think ive ever seen him play well in first grade
              Same can be said for Hutchison

I trust Trent knows what he is doing so hopefully Drew can surprise us this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

lol...played well at the start is a stretch as the Dragons are not exactly setting the world alight.

If we turn up to play, we will beat the Dogs easily.
                IF we turn up to play.
                IF...

Every match from now on is like a 'test match' for us...and should be treated as such.
                Any players who can't grasp that should hand in their jersey and get a Bears one.

"Excited Manu ready for Bulldogs" - Roosters website.
                That's one who's ready.

Round 4 2019 AAMI Park Storm 18 Dogs 16

Storm won by 2.
                Fool around with the Dogs and we could easily lose..
                Last edited by bondi.boy; 06-13-2019, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Sundays game is a must win or else we will definitely drop out of the top 4.
                  To think a month ago we were sitting 1st.

Comment

Same can be said for Hutchison

I trust Trent knows what he is doing so hopefully Drew can surprise us this weekend!
                    Yeah but Brock has played 30+ games and drew has played 5.

Hopefully you're right, could use a pleasant surprise after the last few games

Comment

Verrills must be a definite starter based on his performance last week,hope he backs it up with another strong game.
                      He has to. Stupid playing rads there.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
                        Sundays game is a must win or else we will definitely drop out of the top 4.
                        To think a month ago we were sitting 1st.
                        Well injuries, attitude and resting players doesn't help.

Comment

Lam, Bmoz, JWH and Smith should all be back next week? Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                            Lam, Bmoz, JWH and Smith should all be back next week? Fingers crossed.
                            You mean the week after against the Storm - there is no NRL next weekend. Can I ask who Smith is? I'm thinking you don't mean Cameron ...
                            Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Billy Smith, I think he’s a winger that’s been injured for a while and played for Wyong last year and North Sydney this year

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
                                Billy Smith, I think he’s a winger that’s been injured for a while and played for Wyong last year and North Sydney this year
                                Thanks - I hadn't thought of him since he's never been sighted in the NRL side. I was thinking we had given Chris Smith to the Dogs last year, so he's not an option.
                                Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Working...
                                X