No announcement yet.

Team vs Bulldogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don’t think Teddy is the type of person who would want to have a week off. He’s a machine.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
      I just don’t think Teddy is the type of person who would want to have a week off. He’s a machine.
      Thought he started looking a bit tired towards the end of the Panthers game, with Morris still injured there doesn't look to be a natural replacement for Teddy right now.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

Thought he started looking a bit tired towards the end of the Panthers game, with Morris still injured there doesn't look to be a natural replacement for Teddy right now.
        He may have looked tired because we weren’t in control plus the SOO. I think that he wouldn’t want to miss a game. He loves playing for us and I’m thinking he would prefer to be out there rather than sitting it out.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

Robbo said the intention was to rest two SOO guys last week and then the other two this week, so it would mean Cordner/Teddy would be rested this week.
          Were those his exact words?

I remember him saying he intended to rest his origin players over the next couple of weeks but nothing that specific.

Comment

Both Cordnor and Tedesco look to be carrying injuries. No doubt they both want to play, but looking long term it makes sense to give them both the week off.
            Surprised Morris is still out, had him penciled in to return at fullback this week. That still might happen, Robbo might be just doing a Robbo.

Comment

WE will play them as we have 7 day turn around
              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

I remember him saying he intended to rest his origin players over the next couple of weeks but nothing that specific.
                Watch his pre match/post match interviews from last week he talks about his rotation policy and definitely mentions he intended to rest two SOO guys last week and the other two this week.

Comment

Is there any chance Kyle Flanagan will play 5/8 & Hutchinson to hooker with Cronk to FB & Radley to halfback & Sam Walker off the bench?

Comment

The Tuesday team is such BS. Means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                      Is there any chance Kyle Flanagan will play 5/8 & Hutchinson to hooker with Cronk to FB & Radley to halfback & Sam Walker off the bench?
                      About as much chance of you rooting a super model tonight Mickie.

Comment

Where the hell is Morris?
                        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Gagai wants out of Souths can we get him?
                          Some one start a thread about if the Roosters can get him.

Comment

Still no Morris?

Comment

Morris would replace Teddy at fullback if fit, surely
                              Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Yeh he actually did. Robbo is a good enough coach though to realise if he’s plan needs changing he will..Tedesco needs to play. We need the win and we have no one else.

Comment

Working...
                                X