No announcement yet.

Robbo's Love Child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How good would it be to have a love child.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Collins contributed to our win, especially in the lead up games to the GF.
      IMO every player who plays first grade during a premiership-winning year should get a ring.

You play all year, star to the max, ...you get injured, get the flu, fall down the stairs at home chasing a home invader, etc, and can't play in the GF...you get nothing...no ring, not even a kiss from Tina Turner.
      It's wrong.
      Every child should get a prize.
      I reckon the supporters should all get a ring too.

Comment

I remember another Roosters player that had poor hands, now that player captains the Roosters, NSW and Australia
        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
          I remember another Roosters player that had poor hands, now that player captains the Roosters, NSW and Australia
          The glue that has replaced the butter now prevents him from passing the ball lol
          Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Radley's and Friend's forward passes from dummy half are as bad as Collins' mistakes.

As are SST's and JWH's losing the ball in tackles.
            As are any players having the ball stolen from them in one-on-one strips.

Comment

Radley's and Friend's forward passes from dummy half are as bad as Collins' mistakes.

As are SST's and JWH's losing the ball in tackles.
              As are any players having the ball stolen from them in one-on-one strips.
              Yeah but those blokes play for 60 mins to 80,flipper hands plays 5 ..2 dropped balls one bad play the ball and 2 penalties i that 5
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Yeah but those blokes play for 60 mins to 80,flipper hands plays 5 ..2 dropped balls one bad play the ball and 2 penalties i that 5
                Maybe if he were coached better.
                Surely we have coaches for that...we have coaches for everything else.

He's 194cm

106 kg

Age 23

Effective tackle rating 87.9%

He lost his mullet to raise money for the Leukaemia Foundation.

He cut down Hurrell at a vital time in the Titans game last season.

Comment

Maybe if he were coached better.
                  Surely we have coaches for that...we have coaches for everything else.

He's 194cm

106 kg

Age 23

Effective tackle rating 87.9%

He lost his mullet to raise money for the Leukaemia Foundation.

He cut down Hurrell at a vital time in the Titans game last season.
                  Should raise money for him.
                  Needs to wake up and nuckle down.
                  Shows glimpses of ability then fades
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

There is no defending Collins on his performances this year. He has been given more chances than most and surely needs to repay the coaches faith asap or may never see fg again

Comment

Collins has gone down the list with Robbo this year so it shows that Robbo thinks the same as many of us but maybe it’s not that easy to just get rid of him and get another replacement. I’m sure Robbo thinks the same as many of us and says ‘don’t drop it!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                        Collins has gone down the list with Robbo this year so it shows that Robbo thinks the same as many of us but maybe it’s not that easy to just get rid of him and get another replacement. I’m sure Robbo thinks the same as many of us and says ‘don’t drop it!
                        He's only 23...maybe gets nervous this year. A good whisperer might help.
                        I wouldn't be cutting any player that size...he wouldn't be costing much, he could bulk up...4kg and he's 110kg, and can tackle.
                        JWH and Taka lose the balls in tackles at the start of games.
                        Radley and others just throw the ball anywhere, Keary smashing for example.
                        That's as bad as any mistake Collins makes.

Comment

He's only 23...maybe gets nervous this year. A good whisperer might help.
                          I wouldn't be cutting any player that size...he wouldn't be costing much, he could bulk up...4kg and he's 110kg, and can tackle.
                          JWH and Taka lose the balls in tackles at the start of games.
                          Radley and others just throw the ball anywhere, Keary smashing for example.
                          That's as bad as any mistake Collins makes.
                          JWH and SST might drop the ball or give a penalty a game but then will then do great things. Collins drops the ball but offers nothing afterwards. Even Toupomania can drop it and then he’ll just create a break or three. Collins played well last year and I thought he’d improve this year. I’m sure Robbo was hoping for some improvement too.

Comment

Working...
                          X