Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robbo calls out Liu and Tetevano in press conference

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Robbo calls out Liu and Tetevano in press conference

    Not often that Robbo singles out guys in the after match press conference, specifically named Liu and Tetevano as guys who he was disappointed in today.

    Surprisingly he was happy with what Hutchison did today.

    Sounds like Cordner will not play against the Bulldogs and a decision will be made on Teddy tomorrow whether he plays or not.
    Last edited by fletch; 06-09-2019, 07:38 PM.

  • #2
    Bench wingers
    Get out of the way, I'm next

    Comment


    • #3
      Liu's error was critical.
      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

      Comment


      • #4
        He mustíve asked them to rise to the challenge lay the foundation given that Jared was out.
        Get out of the way, I'm next

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
          He mustíve asked them to rise to the challenge lay the foundation given that Jared was out.
          No doubt that's the case. I thought Liu had a decent crack at changing the momentum and thrust of the game, but didn't see the same level of intensity or repeat efforts from Tets. He may have had more bench time though. SST was outstanding again for us.

          B2B is right on track.

          Comment


          • #6
            Get Farmersilly in there ffs
            Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
              Get Farmersilly in there ffs
              Bears got a touch up today but also understrength obviously. If you were there, how did the Farmer go?
              B2B is right on track.

              Comment


              • #8
                Unusual for Robbo to single out players but wouldn't say he gave them a serve. Just reminding players that they will be kept to high standards.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

                  Bears got a touch up today but also understrength obviously. If you were there, how did the Farmer go?
                  Was The Bears best player.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That Liu drop after the Radley try was unforgivable.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Errors by Liu are pretty rare. Itís the guys who consistently error who need to be called out.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

                        Bears got a touch up today but also understrength obviously. If you were there, how did the Farmer go?
                        Very odd rotation by Taylor! Farmer played the first 25 and was a beast in attack and defense, score was nil all when he come off, things went down hill from there, for the next 40 mins he rotted on the bench, young Stefano Hala hadnít played a minute whilst our forwards were dropping the ball, missing simple tackles, it was quiet embarrassing, when they finally came on, we were starting to win the middle but the game was already gone
                        Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by fletch View Post
                          Not often that Robbo singles out guys in the after match press conference, specifically named Liu and Tetevano as guys who he was disappointed in today.

                          Surprisingly he was happy with what Hutchison did today.

                          Sounds like Cordner will not play against the Bulldogs and a decision will be made on Teddy tomorrow whether he plays or not.
                          Teddy looked like he picked up an ankle injury early in the game. If it's anybody that needs a rest it's him.
                          We are playing the team coming last surely Cronk can pull out his one big game of the year next week against Canterbury.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Cronk is playing injured, Iím told his shoulder has been playing up and thatís the real reason Robbo rested him. Why all the panic, most of the Origin affected teams struggled and lost this weekend, by round 16 all will be back.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post

                              Teddy looked like he picked up an ankle injury early in the game. If it's anybody that needs a rest it's him.
                              We are playing the team coming last surely Cronk can pull out his one big game of the year next week against Canterbury.
                              One big game of the year? Priceless.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Fatal error: Uncaught Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('node_787108_lvl1data','node_2_lvl3data','node_787108_lvl3data','vBAtchmnts_787108','getSearchResults_6afc466af316de8c9fd63ddfb87c2e96','vB_UserPerms278','vBAtchmnts_787115','vBAtchmnts_787116','vBAtchmnts_787117','vBAtchmnts_787128','vBAtchmnts_787133','vBAtchmnts_787135','vBAtchmnts_787145','vBAtchmnts_787155','vBAtchmnts_787163','vBAtchmnts_787165','vBAtchmnts_787172','vBAtchmnts_787173','vBAtchmnts_787192','vBAtchmnts_787195','node_787115_lvl3data','node_787116_lvl3data','node_787117_lvl3data','node_787128_lvl3data','node_787133_lvl3data','node_787135_lvl3data','node_787145_lvl3data','node_787155_lvl3data','node_787163_lvl3data','node_787165_lvl3data','node_787172_lvl3data','node_787173_lvl3data','node_787192_lvl3data','node_787195_lvl3data','node_787115_lvl1data','node_787116_lvl1data','node_787117_lvl1data','node_787128_lvl1data','node_787133_lvl1data','node_787135_lvl1data','node_787145_lvl1data','node_787155_lvl1data' in /home/thechook/public_html/vb5/core/vb/database.php on line 1189