• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christ almighty

Donít sign Kyle..the f@ck Flanagan

a. He is shit and canít tackle
    b why a sharks lay by
    c his dad is a meddling c
    barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

A) He actually is a very good defender-check his stats on NRL.com. If you think he is a shit attacker i guess its personal opinion but he did finish the Holden Cup 2018 as the highest point scorer ever

B) Im not sure what you mean by a Sharks lay by?

C) HIs father, who incidentally started his career in coaching at the Roosters, would have nothing to do with anything at where Kyle plays his career. Its like discrediting Trent Robinson by association because of his bothers role in the steroid dramas at Essendon

I don't know enough about Kyle Flanagan to have an opinion either way. You would have to think Trent, Nick and the recruitment team obviously think he is a goer. They don't always get it right but they rarely get it wrong. I know one thing for sure- i wouldnt have paid 2.5 million for 3 years for Mitchell Moses- theres a player who really cant tackle!!!

Comment

im not goong to pretend ive seen every second of this kid play. ive probably seen 2 or 3 first grade games . he looks 100 % like he belongs, in an injury depleted team. love or hate em, they are a tough team the sharks, so if he is accepted there, he must be tough. im a fan, sign him up.

Comment

Best new I have heard all year. Finally someone who isn't a reserve grader.

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post

b why a sharks lay by
          I hear you mate. I could cop it if we were bereft of halves but that is far from the case. I'm not saying Hutch or B Lamb are necessarily long term options but definitely short term options as in Lukes injury this year.

As for Lachie he has been in our system since a kid, and is a rare local junior. He has attacking flair and speed, is tough for his size and can tackle. He also has great mentors around him. His game is only going to surge with opportunity.

This stinks of the old transit lounge days where we pay our way out of trouble and never look down. Dummies.

It says a couple of things to me though as well....there must be a belief that there is a fair likelihood that either Keary or Cronk won't be around at the back end. Also that the Latrell to 6 experiment is over (thank fk).
          Sco-mo...Sco-mo...Sco-mo...

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
            It says a couple of things to me though as well....there must be a belief that there is a fair likelihood that either Keary or Cronk won't be around at the back end. Also that the Latrell to 6 experiment is over (thank fk).
            Fair point re Keary and Cronk.

Its also that Cronulla need to offload him to keep others and another club wouldíve picked him up so it may as well be us.

Two other players we were rumored to have chased:
            Mitch Moses just signed a $2.5 million three year contract and Shaun Johnson is on $900 per year or something.

I would guess Flanagan would be on $300K or something. Is he a third of those two players? No I donít reckon, would be on a par. So to pay unders is definitely not transit lounge era
            Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

This stinks of the old transit lounge days where we pay our way out of trouble and never look down. Dummies.
              You joking right? The transit lounge days consisted of mass buying of over the hill players who were only interested in cashing in at inflated prices....year after year of failure. The Roosters of the last couple of decades have been anything but a transit lounge

Comment

On the little Ive seen of Flanagan he is a very talented playher with the ball in hand
                Until the philosophy which holds on race superior and another inferior Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned then everywhere is war That until there is no longer 1st class or 2nd class citizens of any nation. Until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. Then its a war. That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race Then its a war
                Haile Selassie

Comment

A Calm half-back, with a decent short kicking game and noted Goal Kicker.. Sign him now and play him at hooker

Comment

Average player. Invest in Walker.
                    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                      Flannagan craps all over anybody we have, if they are planning on playing this Walker kid next year, then fair enough, but if they want to leave him in reserves for a couple years, he will go elsewhere.

Comment

Soooo does everyone still want to use our own halves? That performance from Hutchinson was terrible. And if Robbo had more trust in a halfback that is about the 4th string half at broncos over our guys, personally I canít wait till Flanno comes.

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post

b why a sharks lay by
                          Lam, lamb and hutchinson better?

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                            And what do we do next year? Wait? Walker is 17.

Comment

I would rather last years grand final number 7 to play over those 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X