No announcement yet.

Kyle Flanagan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Walker is still 18 so why getting Flanno mean we are out of the running for Walker? Just signing him at that age wouldn’t guarantee him a place in the 17. If anything it would be to prepare him for 2-3 years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
      We get so much right, but by not backing what we have sometimes we make signings surplus to requirements
      Some at Cronulla probably think the same way.
      They paid overs for Johnson and let a talented junior go.
      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post
        Lam plays exactly as he did in the juniors selfish and always looking for the hero play.
        Do you have anything to do with the Crocs?
        Is that where you formed your opinion?
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
          Sam Walker is still 18 so why getting Flanno mean we are out of the running for Walker? Just signing him at that age wouldn’t guarantee him a place in the 17. If anything it would be to prepare him for 2-3 years from now.
          He'll likely be in first grade within 2 years as long as his defence is halfway decent, the kid is a freak with the ball in hand

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
            Do you have anything to do with the Crocs?
            Is that where you formed your opinion?
            No but he seen him not pass to Teddy in the clear once and formed this highly educated opinion.

Comment

Obviously the Roosters hirachy rate him so I would be happy if he comes across to the Roosters & becomes one of the long term halves.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

He'll likely be in first grade within 2 years as long as his defence is halfway decent, the kid is a freak with the ball in hand
                Agreed so who knows what happens in 2 or more years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

and from what I've seen from Lamb and Hutchison in Firsts with their prev. clubs and the Bears this year I would definitely prefer them.
                  Lamb and Hutchinson are career reserve graders.

Comment

If Kyle Flanagan comes, I'll welcome him. A 80% goal kicker, good organising half.

Comment

Luke Keary is back in rd17 but he is one concussion away from his season ending.....so Flanagan would be a bit of insurance against that as well as a option for a retiring Cronk in 2020. Hes also a gun goalkicker which may come in handy

Comment

Lamb is gun shy. HE did not want the ball in the last FG game he played. Can’t see Him in FG again.

i see Lam as a future 9.

we are Linked to so many players, I’ll wait and see whatever happens. Would be smart pickup
                        Last edited by The Axe; 06-09-2019, 12:57 PM.
                        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Waerea-Beast! View Post

Buzz would have decent mail for the Sharks.
                          Buzz mostly writes articles based on rumours and speculation. Even though he’s got connections at the sharks I still wouldn’t trust his input. He could just be geeing up the rumours to make the sharks realise what they have got before others come knocking.

Comment

I thought Flanagan recently re-signed. I can't imagine they would release him; especially this year.

That's a pipedream.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

Lamb and Hutchinson are career reserve graders.
                              Oh...ok. Thanks.

I'll see if we can get their 40 plus combined first grade games erased from the books, to correct the record.

Comment

Freddie was just talking up Kyle on the Sunday footy show. He also justified his reasons for pulling Cody Walker off in SOO.

Comment

Working...
                                X