Brett Morris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Morris

Just checked our injury list on nrl.com, they say that Brett Morris is back round 14.
    EASTS TO WIN!

A long 2 weeks that one!
    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Round 14, a bloody long time for a twisted ankle, he has been a hopeless buy time for him to hang up his boots way too injury prone these days

Comment

Q: from Customer:
        How long will the order take to be ready?

A: from Chinese restaurant:
        Bout 5....or 10 minutes.

Comment

Dud buy of the year. Old and injury prone. Just watch him
          come back and get injured again.

Comment

Maybe not. His twin brother's going alright and Brett's the better player. I believe he signed with us for significant unders and could yet come good.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              I dont know about that. He was MOTM in the World Cup Challenge & then got injured in RD 2. Probably best to wait till the end of the year before we judge him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chooksforme View Post
                Round 14, a bloody long time for a twisted ankle, he has been a hopeless buy time for him to hang up his boots way too injury prone these days
                IMO it's probably that we're not THAT desperate to rush him back. It's still early and we want him for the finals... not for some random game against the Riff.

His brother was one of the best on the park the other night and I'm sure he can be!!!

PS - it was a PCL injury. That's a knee injury, not an ankle injury. Also, it was from Manly having a shyte quality field that has injured 1/2 their team.

Comment

He did well from WCC to round 2 before he was injured. At least we have Hall who in these next few weeks will know if he can crack 1st grade
                  EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Nikorima did well for us as at the WCC yet was a dud for the rest of his time.

I think we probably got the busted Morris twin lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I dont know about that. He was MOTM in the World Cup Challenge & then got injured in RD 2. Probably best to wait till the end of the year before we judge him.
                      Hardly getting value out of the bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Fair call.

Mullins was labelled the same until he turned it around in the second half of the season.
                        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

i thought brett was going to be a good cut price buy, unfortunatley injuries happen , but yea he aint proving me right on the sidelines, surely he is due back back soon .

Comment

It's a long season guys....hold your fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                              I’m with you mun. This bloke is a dead set tampon.

Will we get more than a few games out of him?
                              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Working...
                              X