Cordner picked up an ankle injury last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cordner picked up an ankle injury last night

Seems the annual tradition of Cordner picking up an injury in SOO and missing games for the Roosters has continued, reports on NRL.com that he picked up an ankle injury last night and is now unlikely to play for the Roosters this weekend.

Thought Cords had been moving better than he had in years so far this season, hopefully this is only a minor setback as we desperately need him on the field with all the other injuries.

I bet he got that injury when he was having to hobble around without one of his boots because of that scumbag bhunt.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
      I bet he got that injury when he was having to hobble around without one of his boots because of that scumbag bhunt.
      I REcall they introduced a ruling after Maloney’s threw boots away. DID hunt get charged with this rule?
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Doesn’t seem like latrell will be playing either

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp....06-p51v3y.html

I guess that means Ryan Hall could be playing?
        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
          We thought it was funny when Maloney used to do it. It may have done it during the massacre of the blue's forwards at the hands of Qld last night, they should be embarrased

Comment

Bloody hell....the news not getting any better for us.

I'm not certain if the weekend off is the best thing for Lattrell...he needs to regain some confidence on the park. But I'm not privy to all the facts I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I'm not certain if the weekend off is the best thing for Lattrell...he needs to regain some confidence on the park. But I'm not privy to all the facts I guess.
              Reading some of those quotes from Freddy I'm really concerned about Latrell's short term outlook, pretty savage from Freddy to straight out question Latrell's motivation to play football right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I agree to an extent, but at the same time if he is frustrated and is lacking modivation then sometimes the best thing to do is to step back and take a break. If he goes straight back into playing, and plays badly, these demons could be even worse for him, so I think it is the right call.
                Last edited by QWERTY; 06-07-2019, 02:42 AM.
                EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

was it last year we dropped him for a game? hes spending some time with his family now which is a very good thing for latrell, away from all themanager and money stuff! Its obvious he wants to achieve at the highest levels ir soo! i feel he might have a groin injury as well?best he comes baxck soon to the club, physios and medics?
                  He musr realise manager or not easts are not going to screw him money wise?So he can put that concern out of his mind! his family and himseld will be looked after by our club big time
                  Otherwise we buy folou?

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

I REcall they introduced a ruling after Maloney’s threw boots away. DID hunt get charged with this rule?
                    He's a Queerslander. Of course not! Dirty little grub.

Comment

Are we gonna lose to the Panthers and Bulldogs given all our injuries and plans to rest players? Sheesh this is gonna be a rocky rep period.

Comment

Cordner is like Brad Clyde. Gets busted in Origin and never backs up. BTW did anyone seek Clyde on The Back Page? He didn’t seem right.

Comment

I didn’t see it but Clydes done very well in the business world. I saw an interview he did recently and he is the GM of a technology company. He seemed fine then.

Comment

Cords suffering from Paul Gallen like symptoms. Plays origin, misses club games

Comment

His ankle will be fine for the next origin game.....

Comment

Working...
                              X