• Show
Clear All

We need Tetevano!

He must be re-signed.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

In Trent we trust.

Think I saw some talent in Verills.
      Even Jackson Hastings once played a decent 8 minutes for us.

Comment

panthers could be due a loss, they have won 2 straight, & lets be honest theyve been crap all season. we are due a win after 2 losses.

Comment

Last week was supposed to be the start of our "easy" part of the draw. Our season is deteorating before our eyes, since leading 30-6 against Canberra we have been atrocious.

Comment

It's bloody frustrating not having Brett Morris available. He would have been handy during this period.
            Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

We have so many players out I think it will be close to a miracle if we win
              Until the philosophy which holds on race superior and another inferior Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned then everywhere is war That until there is no longer 1st class or 2nd class citizens of any nation. Until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. Then its a war. That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race Then its a war
              Haile Selassie

Comment

Penrith at 2.80 is money in the bank.

Comment

At least we have Ben Cummins controlling the match and ensuring we get a fair go with the penalties and a well-policed ruck.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                    It's bloody frustrating not having Brett Morris available. He would have been handy during this period.
                    Dud buy of the season. Old and injury prone. Won’t last a week when/if he returns.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Even Jackson Hastings once played a decent 8 minutes for us.
                      You had credibility once.
                      I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                        We have so many players out I think it will be close to a miracle if we win
                        We still field a better squad.
                        Sco-mo...Sco-mo...Sco-mo...

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Dud buy of the season. Old and injury prone. Won’t last a week when/if he returns.
                          Maybe we can persuade his much younger identical twin to trade places?

Comment

I would be very surprised if Hall is not in the 17 - especially given he has not been named for the Bears. I reckon he was always going to play to cover Latrell having the week off. Apparently we were always going to rest 2 of our SOO squad this weekend, and I assume the other one will now be Cordner given his ankle problem.
                            Roll on Season 2017 ...

Comment

Hopefully this doesn't place Ikavalu in the centres.
                              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                                When 'mulletman's' passing, catching, ball-security in tackles etc training is complete and he achieves his true potential...his nickname will have to be 'Joan', a superstar.

He has talent.
                                He played better for us with his mullet.
                                Must be a Samson/Delilah thing
                                "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

Working...
                                X