X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we erred with only one prop on bench. Mistake
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

I'd start Wighton, big body, knows the position, meat head, made for origin

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
        That too
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Jake T plays like a prop.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Jake T plays like a prop.
            Haas is only big bopper in middle rotation. Crichton and Murray are clones. To me this is a mistake that qld do not make
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Haas is only big bopper in middle rotation. Crichton and Murray are clones. To me this is a mistake that qld do not make
              Crighton at least has the work rate...im not sure about zMurray...think Freddy is expecting a close game..and has gone with endurance type forwards..by rights we should smash them...but you know how these games a played like 5m rules etc
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                QLD to win the penalty count. The crowd will get more penalties than the Blues
                Zachary. Queersland to turn on the grub big time too.

Comment

Correct. Matterson, or Victor the inflictor ahead of Chrichton.

Comment

Originally posted by Smee View Post

Correct. Matterson, or Victor the inflictor ahead of Chrichton.
                    Can't wait for Victor to play origin, it'll be mental.

Comment

Qld 1-12, Gagai FTS
                      Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

teddy as usual blitzing everyone, latrell still thinks hes 5/8?i hope cords is ok after a big illegal hit on him early on?

Comment

Tedesco always gives 110%. Cordner doing his usual tough work as the leader. The protesters are having quiet games. Too much time spending on other things other than the game.

Comment

Toads should be up by 20 ,,latrell a disaster so far but carr drops back real far every tackle

Comment

Just as we knew, Cody Walker is a fake. Did he even play tonight?

Comment

Working...
                              X