Drew Hutchison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "gaz" View Post

Jake Friend said he is hoping to be back about the same time as Keary on Rooster Radio interview
    Its a worry as his type of injury is usually season ending...and when they come back early they usually go again
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by "gaz" View Post

Jake Friend said he is hoping to be back about the same time as Keary on Rooster Radio interview
      If they both come back fully recovered at the same time with JWH coming off a 2 week break

we could be in for a strong surge into the finals

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
        Looks like Lamb is a dead man walking.
        Which one are you alluding to ? Its ok I see you say Lamb not Lam. Do not like baggijg players but I do not rate Brock Lamb one little bit. But if he gets a run I hope he proves me wrong
        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

The Panthers won't know what hit them!
          A wet paper bag?

Comment

1st and last game for the chooks.

Comment

Mannnn if Kyle Flanagan is coming I can’t imagine it being for at least another week. With Johnson set to come back this game coming I’m assuming Kyle will be on stand by. Then fingers crossed it’s after that. We need a bit of speed in the 6 jersey.

Comment

2 different 5/8s in consecutive games. I’d prefer Radley as a 5/8 as he is better in the open and was used last season as a second 5/8. Liu at lock. Hutchinson and Lamb not the answer nor is Flanagan if he is being signed. Liu, Cronk and Radley know each other’s game and Manu would benefit with Radley at 5/8.

Comment

IMO Drew is better than Brock, but not as good as Lam

Comment

The only things I’ll say about Drew is that it’s his first game for us but at this stage at these times you have to take your chances when you get them because we can’t afford to wait for someone like him to get up to speed whenever that might be.

Comment

Id give him a few more goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                        Id give him a few more goes.
                        Lucky you're not the coach then..
                        Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                          IMO Drew is better than Brock, but not as good as Lam
                          My Grandma is better than Brock Lamb. Drew didn't look like a guy who prides himself on fitness. Kyle Flanagan please hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by GC6 View Post
                            Mannnn if Kyle Flanagan is coming I can’t imagine it being for at least another week. With Johnson set to come back this game coming I’m assuming Kyle will be on stand by. Then fingers crossed it’s after that. We need a bit of speed in the 6 jersey.
                            Speed? Flanagan? Have you seen this guy run. He is the slowest half in the comp.

Comment

Drew went alright so to Virrils. These guys fit in fine. Not bad replacements considering who they are replacing. Dont compare the two to the injured. Drew looks alot like Maubs in size and shape. defends good and takes on the line. Verrils gets out of dummy half alot more than victor. Victor does a one or two step before he passes, us ually sideways. while in yesterdays game verrils went side ways 2 steps then forward 2 then the pass. This attracts the A defender towards him and can lead to opening a half a gap.
                              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

Which one are you alluding to ? Its ok I see you say Lamb not Lam. Do not like baggijg players but I do not rate Brock Lamb one little bit. But if he gets a run I hope he proves me wrong
                                Their names are different. Which one do you think I am talking about?

Comment

Working...
                                X