Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
          What’s this got to do with the Easts?
          Nothing....

I think there are some closet Vermin supporters on here.....
          Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Is it because they are the fastest play the ball team In the NRL or are the referees giving them a free ride. They seem to get the flow of penalties every game and most a line ball penalties or not policed consistently on behalf of their opposition. But who is the young 5/8 named Tracey? if we are looking for someone to partner Keary next season then he looks the goods. The kid has speed and power with good skills, he reminded me of Connor Watson but with skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry P is a cheat View Post
              Connor Tracey was their shining light tonight, he's a Luke Keary clone. If he's in the 17 when we play souths, we'll have to watch out
              Yep if he can keep his body right he could be a good player. 3 ACL injuries for a young kid ain’t good! Definitely reminded me of Keary the way he runs the ball.
              Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

All iheard last night was penality souffs and depleated souffs. Ffs not again.

No more fairy tale sympathy finals
                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

MTro

Comment

Originally posted by Serenader View Post

Yep if he can keep his body right he could be a good player. 3 ACL injuries for a young kid ain’t good! Definitely reminded me of Keary the way he runs the ball.
                    He played great for a young player who had three ACLs, wouldn’t it be good to see him ousting from 5/8 big mouth Walker in the next year or two.

Comment

When I started watching Souths got 3 penalties in 5 minutes. Turned it off.

Comment

I wonder if other fans notice the leg up Scoffs get week, in week out, or is it just us who see it? Obviously the media don't see it, or they do but just choose to ignore it.

Comment

Connor Tracey was their shining light tonight, he's a Luke Keary clone. If he's in the 17 when we play souths, we'll have to watch out
                          I was not impressed with his defence though
                          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                            I wonder if other fans notice the leg up Scoffs get week, in week out, or is it just us who see it? Obviously the media don't see it, or they do but just choose to ignore it.
                            Phil Rothfield actually had a story on it in Monday's paper

Comment

He’s off contact at the end of the year. Could look good in the RWB next year next to Luke?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

I was not impressed with his defence though
                                Luke’s defence last year was up and down. This year he’s 100% better. Tracey’s first game was good.

Comment

Working...
                                X