Souffs Penalty Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Yep. 43 more penalties received than they conceded in 2014. At +27, they are already well ahead of that differential in 2019 Light years ahead of everyone else in both years.

"When South Sydney are going well, Rugby League is going well." So let's help them along, shall we?

(On a side note, why do Souths attract such mediocre crowds? They're way behind the Roosters, and everyone knows they have no fans. Yet they supposedly have a huge number of ticketed members. Surely, they can't be all pet memberships.)
    lol you crack me up. Mate what are you on?

Comment

Just watched the cap cheats v the choice bros. Fark me these refs get to make their own rules and out comes. 3rd man in smiff runs the show and the canaries with the whistle just say yehhhh. The cap cheats only have the quick (quuk if yur a kuwi) play the ball and penalities on demand.

Ffs wheres the consistency
      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

lol you crack me up. Mate what are you on?
        I am addicted to facts:

https://afltables.com/rl/crowds/2019.html

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

No team could win without their 6 and 7.
          No more excuses..

Comment

No Question Souths are getting massive favoritism, JWH does a headbutt like that, and he'd be out for a year. Why don't we make a highlight reel of how the refs wave our captains away and contrast it with how they sit, listen, and many times change their decisions when talking to burgess.
            These are the patterns I, and increasing number of people i know have noticed this year:
            - Souths normally win the penalty counts
            - Souths will get penalties when they make mistakes whenever they lose the ball so as to retain possession
            - In most games they will get penalties early in the game to help them out of their end
            - We play the same team, they win the count we lose the count eg newcastle
            - Have a look at the way they appeal for penalties and the bedhaviour afterwards, they are expecting to receive them.
            - A couple of weeks ago Burgess 5 penalties, no sin bin. We get sin bin first four minutes.

I could go on

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

I know Mickey it's hilarious isn't it? I like your posts the best of everyone on this forum as you always point out how dumb other posters are and how ridiculous their views are. I wish I could be more like you, but I'll never be able to put down other people as well as you in that superior tone you use. Please keep posting as often as possible and make sure you keep pointing out what dumb arses all the other people are on here.
              Yeah yeah, we all read people in our own way. If you dont like it block me

Comment

The refs were kidding today surely. Manly got bent over hard

Comment

8 penalties to 2 to Souffs I heard
                  EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Look at Knight late hit on DCE. No penalty. No bin. Sean garlicky on MRC?

compare to knights game and explain the difference
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

• 8-2 penaties fair tried disallowed from Manly Big efforts by the game managers this afternoon
                      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Yeah yeah, we all read people in our own way. If you dont like it block me
                        I didn’t know you could read???
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Manly got gifted the first try of the match by the referee, shouldn’t have even been that close, and manly only converted 1-4, along with tapau throwing an unnecessary pass to gift Souths the field goal, they lost it themselves.

Comment

• 8-1 pens south's after the 55 min. When I stuck my head in the pub.

Comment

• If your going to give penalties for slowing down of the ruck then you got to apply it to both teams. It was that one sided against Manly i nearly felt sorry for them!!! Seriously this all stems back to when Bennett had a big whinge that the Tigers and other teams deliberately slowing down Souths play the balls. Refs don't want to be on the end of a Bennett blast so they suck hole instead

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post
                                Manly got gifted the first try of the match by the referee, shouldn’t have even been that close, and manly only converted 1-4, along with tapau throwing an unnecessary pass to gift Souths the field goal, they lost it themselves.
                                It's not about how Manly lost it...It's about the penalty count often being on souths favour. So the general perception is that souths are given more discretion with their infringements and teams like us or even manly are the pariahs of the comp...

Comment

Working...
                                X