Didn't disadvantage them either

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Didnt help them did it.
      Every match is a training run. Fresh as daisies come finals
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
        Should I feel guilty for enjoying Souffs being whipped as much as an Easts win??
        This is completely normal and expected behaviour.

Comment

I’m glad the knights got it done, Watson was good at 9 which was nice to see

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
            Should I feel guilty for enjoying Souffs being whipped as much as an Easts win??
            No. It’s good for rugby league.

Comment

Knights are a genuine finals team this year. Browny is doing a terrific job.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                Agreed. It’s been building for a couple of seasons now.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

And slightly off topic...so are the Raiders and so "aren't" the Tigers.

Comment

Hardly a test playing both us and Souths without their halves. How do you reckon Knights would go without their halves?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Hardly a test playing both us and Souths without their halves. How do you reckon Knights would go without their halves?
                      They’ve hit the jackpot on consecutive rounds. Probably when they meet the Storm, QC Smith and the Munster will be out. Mind you I’m still not sold on Walker and Reynolds as halves as I think their bubble will burst in the latter rounds of the comp.

Comment

absolutely the knights have struck fools gold imo, playing 2 leading teams without halves. i will say i have been impressed by the knights physicality and aggression though.

Comment

just on a side note when can we expect everyone back on deck ? its a bit beyond a joke currently
                          keary 6 weeks
                          jwh 2 weeks
                          morris ??
                          friend still 6 weeks ??
                          i presume latrell will be good to go next round ?
                          what kind of state will boyd be in after origin ?
                          fark ...

Comment

They would have beat anyone when they played us , such was there intensity and desire.

Still beat the assholes without Ponga and Klemmer. Yes they would struggle without Pearcey though.

I just like the way they play without fear and hesitation at the moment.

Comment

They would have beat anyone when they played us , such was there intensity and desire.

Still beat the assholes without Ponga and Klemmer. Yes they would struggle without Pearcey though.

I just like the way they play without fear and hesitation at the moment.
                              Absolutely I would love to see us with that sort of aggression next time someone smashes Keary or Cronk .

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post

Absolutely I would love to see us with that sort of aggression next time someone smashes Keary or Cronk .
                                Would love it if JWH got 2 weeks for throwing a few, rather than for a stupid tackle. If you are going to be suspended you may as well go out in style..

Comment

Working...
                                X