No announcement yet.

Announcing the FOFFFFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the thread, but careful what you wish for. The original FOFF was not only credited for helping get rid of Finch from our club, it was formed at the same time Brett's dad Robert was boss of the refs and after the 2010 GF stitch up with St Slags, our record of receiving penalties in the decade after has remained a statistically anomaly.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

They put all the women on there to try and be politically correct and then they are totally politically incorrect.

I remember last season they were talking about Milford and then they were introducing Lara Pitt. Fletcher said, "Talking about MILFS..". I cringed as they all laughed and Lara went red with embarrassment.

Forget about the window dressing. The place is very much a boys club from the 80's and I feel sorry for the ladies working there.
      I love Lara Pitt. Such a classy girl. I can’t believe she is associated with rugby league. Really cringe worthy seeing her made to associate with idiots like Hind, Fletch and Johns. I reckon her and Cronk’s Tara need to do a show together. I wouldn’t care what they talked about. I’d be “listening”.
      Last edited by Thirteen; 06-01-2019, 09:35 AM.

Comment

The only Brett who commentates worth a damn is Brett Kimmorley.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
          Love the thread, but careful what you wish for. The original FOFF was not only credited for helping get rid of Finch from our club, it was formed at the same time Brett's dad Robert was boss of the refs and after the 2010 GF stitch up with St Slags, our record of receiving penalties in the decade after has remained a statistically anomaly.

Chook.
          There is that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post

Chook.
            Wrong...sort of...There was a fear that sacking Finch would create what you said and it did..not Foff. They wanted to het rid of him a lobg time before like after his first season..
            That stigma is long gone .We get the same shit good and bad like the rest.
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

How has no one mentioned how annoying Braith Anasta is on foxsports? I have never heard someone that has made me actively switch the channel. His voice gives headaches, he has such poor takes on the games and goodness me, he repeats everything twice. Did I mention his poor takes again? There is a twitter account solely made up of laughable quotes this man says during a game. He is the worst commentator of the lot.

Comment

Originally posted by tloos1999 View Post
                How has no one mentioned how annoying Braith Anasta is on foxsports? I have never heard someone that has made me actively switch the channel. His voice gives headaches, he has such poor takes on the games and goodness me, he repeats everything twice. Did I mention his poor takes again? There is a twitter account solely made up of laughable quotes this man says during a game. He is the worst commentator of the lot.
                I know there is a movement against Braith but I don’t mind him.

Comment

I like Finchy.
                  I hope when Pearcey retires that Fox or channel 9 employ him as a commentator as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    I like Finchy.
                    I hope when Pearcey retires that Fox or channel 9 employ him as a commentator as well.
                    Shit you would need a mumble deciphering machine to understand that twats dribble
                    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Mark Gasnier was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        I like Finchy.
                        He seems to get on well with Matty Johns, so who knows, good story about Pearce when he was about 19 on Matty Johns podcast.

Comment

I rate Braith
                          ‘he sees the same things as me in a game. I will yell something at the tv and my 7 year old will say...Braith just said what you said Dad.
                          But that could mean we are both idiots.

Noddy is good but predictable. Kind of like captain obvious Lozza Daley

Finchy is a moron but a good bloke
                          Hodges is so bad. He strikes me as a guy who would be comfortable reading golden books.
                          i like Gasnier.
                          Mick Ennis is a capable commentator. Just repetitive with his cliches.

lets give Andy Raymond his kudos. This guy has improved out of sight. I think he seems much sharper now he’s not wearing a wig.
                          barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

It has gotten to the point where the only show I can watch on Fox is the first part of 360 (and even then I often call it off).

Last night on Controversy Corner that idiot Toovey was moaning that Souffs not having their players on the weekend could have cost them the minor premiership. Are they the only club that has to do it?

Comment

What a shit thread
                              We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                              Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

What annoys me about most of the commentators be they Fox or Channel Nine are their sniggering references to Freddy being a 'bit odd etc'. A lot of them seem to do it because he adopts different methods, unusual to them. I mean we're talking about a majority here who are still dragging their knuckles on the ground or all drink the same beer because 'Big Terry' does.

I get the sense that Brad is actually far more intelligent than them hence the sniggering references about difference. What he does had worked well for the City and NSW sides he has coached. The Roosters employ much the same methods. It's not 'new age' as much as it is sports science, something these commentators seem to know little about. There....that's my rant about knucklehead commentators who should be praising Freddy..

Comment

Working...
                                X