Clear All

• roosterproud
    replied
    cant wait til ori9in is over. so we can get back on track for back to back

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied
    Originally posted by The Thracian View Post

I hate to agree with you, but you are correct, I would love no Roosters in the Origin team, I rarely watch it these days and just hope no Roosters are injured during the game. Radleys form in the back row this season when there was nothing to write home about
    Don't think he's saying he doesn't want Roosters in SOO. Rather, when they're wearing the RWB their one concern is doing what's best for the RWB.

Leave a comment:

• The Thracian
    replied
    Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
    I'm over hearing about Robbo costing Radley a SOO position.

The guy is here to do a job for the Roosters. His first priority must be what he thinks is best for the team, not the individuals in his team.

Get in the bin with that crap.
    I hate to agree with you, but you are correct, I would love no Roosters in the Origin team, I rarely watch it these days and just hope no Roosters are injured during the game. Radleys form in the back row this season when there was nothing to write home about

Leave a comment:

• Darkone
    replied
    so Robbo's first response is to shift Latrell back where he belongs

& promote former Dragon Drew Hutchison as Keary's replacement

doesn't look a smoke screen to me albeit a brave one

which pushes both Lamb & 'hands like feet' off the bench for Mitch

I wish Drew good luck & hope he fits those enormous boots left by the 6

Leave a comment:

• Mickie Lane
    replied
    The Roosters can only win the comp with their top 17 playing IMO.
    Tedesco, Morris, Manu, Mitchell, Tupou, Keary, Cronk, JWH, Friend, SST, Cordner, Crighton, Radley, Tetevano, Liu, Aubusson, Collins.
    Some might say that Butcher or Tupouniua are better than Collins & they might be right but I think the 17 I named is the clubs strongest 17.

Leave a comment:

• ROC181
    replied
    Originally posted by stephenj View Post
    i do hope your correct on that roc181
    I can feel it SJ. No point in giving away too much and allow teams to have time to counteract it. At this stage of the season it’s about keeping up and then when it matters unleash it. In fact I feel that we have seen some new tactics but it’s like they’ve just stopped...

Leave a comment:

• stephenj
    replied
    victor is in camp with soo anyway?

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied
    Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

The guy is here to do a job for the Roosters. His first priority must be what he thinks is best for the team, not the individuals in his team.

Robbo always says he has the best interest in the player firstly and team second , well Victor isn't the right option for the team at hooker , I don't know who is but its obviously not Victor.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster_6
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stephenj
    replied
    i do hope your correct on that roc181

Leave a comment:

• ROC181
    replied
    Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

Many thought he got it wrong last year too.
    Well according to him he did get it wrong and then he had to make changes. I’m not saying he’s got it wrong now. I’m thinking he and O’Brien are just holding back to unleash the tactics to get us another premiership.

Leave a comment:

• The Brain
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

No. I also Trust in Trent.
    lol................

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Tobin
    replied
    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Your answer to everything is TIT.
    No. I also Trust in Trent.

Leave a comment:

• BUDDY
    replied
    Originally posted by woftam View Post
    Love Robbo , great coach but he has it wrong with Victor and Latrell , its just not working and is costing us games and Victor a SOO position , he was all but locked in ,no pun intended .
    Also better idea would have been played Cronk and Lamb and let Keary rest but I guess hindsight is a great thing , trouble is I cant see Robbo admitting he has it wrong.
    Many thought he got it wrong last year too.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied
    Love Robbo , great coach but he has it wrong with Victor and Latrell , its just not working and is costing us games and Victor a SOO position , he was all but locked in ,no pun intended .
    Also better idea would have been played Cronk and Lamb and let Keary rest but I guess hindsight is a great thing , trouble is I cant see Robbo admitting he has it wrong.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X