Announcement

Collapse

Premium Subscriptions are now Active

Premium Subscriptions to TheChookpen.com.au can now be purchased and activated by clicking this link here or by clicking your Username at the top right, then User Settings, then Subscriptions. Thanks for your ongoing support leading into 2020! For more information about Premium Subscriptions, please click this link.
See more
See less

Team Robbo REBOOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so Robbo's first response is to shift Latrell back where he belongs

& promote former Dragon Drew Hutchison as Keary's replacement

doesn't look a smoke screen to me albeit a brave one

which pushes both Lamb & 'hands like feet' off the bench for Mitch

I wish Drew good luck & hope he fits those enormous boots left by the 6
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
      I'm over hearing about Robbo costing Radley a SOO position.

The guy is here to do a job for the Roosters. His first priority must be what he thinks is best for the team, not the individuals in his team.

Get in the bin with that crap.
      I hate to agree with you, but you are correct, I would love no Roosters in the Origin team, I rarely watch it these days and just hope no Roosters are injured during the game. Radleys form in the back row this season when there was nothing to write home about
      Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post

I hate to agree with you, but you are correct, I would love no Roosters in the Origin team, I rarely watch it these days and just hope no Roosters are injured during the game. Radleys form in the back row this season when there was nothing to write home about
        Don't think he's saying he doesn't want Roosters in SOO. Rather, when they're wearing the RWB their one concern is doing what's best for the RWB.

Comment

cant wait til ori9in is over. so we can get back on track for back to back
          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
          X