Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley Deitz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bradley Deitz

    I was looking at these highlights , lets give him a run in 1st grade.
    Cant be worse than Victor's dummy half play , then we can have Victor back at lock where he is as good as 10 men !

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QknJz-T2Rog

  • #2
    Even Jackson Hastings has a highlight reel.

    I dont think he is contracted to The Roosters and probably isnít in our 30 man squad.

    Comment


    • #3
      As far as I know Deitz is contracted to Norths, not the Roosters and is not part of our squad. So we can't give him a run - it will have to be Verrills or Rads at this stage.

      A YouTube highlights reel - haven't we burned by too of them before??
      Roll on Season 2017 ...

      Comment


      • #4
        If we are going to use a You Tube hero, Iím sure Ryan Williamson can play hooker.
        Last edited by Waylander; 05-28-2019, 07:29 PM. Reason: Typos

        Comment


        • #5
          Do they ever make highlight reels on players showing missed tackles, drop balls, getting pushed into touch, giving penalties away or kicking out on the full?

          Comment


          • #6
            However....Keith's point remains valid. We have two capable number 9s in reserve grade and are wasting Vic there in first grade.

            Don't like him at 9, and never liked Aubo there either.
            Apparently Bob Marley hated going to the Hairdresser. Always dreaded it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              Do they ever make highlight reels on players showing missed tackles, drop balls, getting pushed into touch, giving penalties away or kicking out on the full?
              That would be a lowlights reel.

              I am pretty sure Mitch Pearce and NSW have one
              Get out of the way, I'm next

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

                That would be a lowlights reel.

                I am pretty sure Mitch Pearce and NSW have one
                There was one floating around the web. He made up for that by taking it out on us last week.

                Had Fergo continued his career with us he surely couldn't have made one with Teddy alone. None of them Teddy's fault.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Radley needs to get back to playing lock asap.
                  Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    Do they ever make highlight reels on players showing missed tackles, drop balls, getting pushed into touch, giving penalties away or kicking out on the full?
                    Wonder what your resume looks like? Many instances were you stuffed up and cost the company money, you must have it highlighted when applying for a job. For players this is their resume, it's not like they can get a reference from a previous club or anything it's all up to the players. The managers produce them for the players which is part of their job.

                    I think one of the Bears No 9's will be added to the top 30 before June 30 as there are 2 spots to fill and I think they are waiting as long as possible to see who appears available elsewhere or if there is a run of injuries in another position e.g. front row.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      runs 2well and tackles 3well too, but i didnt see most importantly consistant good service from edummy half, we dont need an attacking hooker we need to feed ou4er classy b2acklineand not get them smasjed by lollipop passes ie keary right now!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We lose too much playing Radley at hooker , he is an absolute sensational player at lock.
                        if he wasnít filling in at hooker he would have been one of the first picked for Origin.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SideLineEye View Post

                          Wonder what your resume looks like? Many instances were you stuffed up and cost the company money, you must have it highlighted when applying for a job. For players this is their resume, it's not like they can get a reference from a previous club or anything it's all up to the players. The managers produce them for the players which is part of their job.

                          I think one of the Bears No 9's will be added to the top 30 before June 30 as there are 2 spots to fill and I think they are waiting as long as possible to see who appears available elsewhere or if there is a run of injuries in another position e.g. front row.
                          If you think that the recruitment managers for NRL clubs go & look at Youtube clips to recruit players then I feel sorry for you.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

                            If you think that the recruitment managers for NRL clubs go & look at Youtube clips to recruit players then I feel sorry for you.
                            Granted that's not the only thing they look at, but if you think they don't look at highlights packages, I feel even sorrier for you

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

                              Granted that's not the only thing they look at, but if you think they don't look at highlights packages, I feel even sorrier for you
                              So you think recruitment managers look at youtube of players doing all these good thing & then sign them up. That will do me.
                              Recruitment managers to my knowledge usually get tipped off about a young player coming through by recruitment officers who attend footy carnivals & school boy games. The club recruitment manager then go out to watch the kid live to see if they feel they would maybe go onto make FG. 99% of young guys getting raps are all exceptional at attack but if they are going to be recruited the club is looking at whether the young kid can learn defence.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X