No announcement yet.

Pearce kissing the emblem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still an immature child. Totally disrespectful and shows what an idiot he is. Don't think Nick will find it funny. Kissing a dog, kissing an emblem yeah it's all the same.

Comment

Just looking forward to the round 18 game at the SCG.

Comment

Bloody hell this thread is so petty its ludicrous. Who gives a fark about what he does now......just be glad he wasn't our halfback last year or we wouldn't have even made the GF let alone win it.

So many players in the comp are ex Roosters......and besides RTS i wouldn't want any of them back.....and even then RTS would only get Ikavalu spot!

Comment

who cares!
          Kiss this Dog lover
          Attached Files
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
            Bloody hell this thread is so petty its ludicrous. Who gives a fark about what he does now......just be glad he wasn't our halfback last year or we wouldn't have even made the GF let alone win it.

So many players in the comp are ex Roosters......and besides RTS i wouldn't want any of them back.....and even then RTS would only get Ikavalu spot!
            I wouldnt swap anyone for Ika at the moment. I reckon hes in the makings of becoming a very solid player. I feel for him when we get Hall and Morris back on deck.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

I have no problem with Pearce showing passion towards the club he represents. Some of you are such whingers.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Of course we wouldn’t blink if Cooper kissed the Roosters badge if he scored a try against the Storm, but the Storm fans might have a say.
                He would have too much class to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

He would have too much class to do that.
                  Bingo. That's the difference.

I hadn't seen pearce do that this year which tells me he saved it for this game. I'll take note if he does it again when playing other teams (not holding breath).
                  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    I have no problem with Pearce showing passion towards the club he represents. Some of you are such whingers.
                    Whinging about whingers... That’s Gold!

Comment

I can't stand the party boy anymore.

Comment

I say good luck to him. They aren't any threat to us so let him enjoy himself.

Comment

he has a great long kick, we do miss that?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post
                            Still an immature child. Totally disrespectful and shows what an idiot he is. Don't think Nick will find it funny. Kissing a dog, kissing an emblem yeah it's all the same.
                            That's my point - it's disrespectful. Show some decency towards the club that supported you through all those years especially the times when you were being a shit c$$t.

Maybe I was just brought up that way..
                            Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I wouldnt swap anyone for Ika at the moment. I reckon hes in the makings of becoming a very solid player. I feel for him when we get Hall and Morris back on deck.
                              You wouldn't swap Ikavulu for Roger Tuivasa-Scheck???? Thats one hell of a big call

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

You wouldn't swap Ikavulu for Roger Tuivasa-Scheck???? Thats one hell of a big call
                                Of those available. In saying that, I reckon Roger was a better FB than a winger.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X