Pearce kissing the emblem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearce kissing the emblem

Didnt catch the game the other night but saw a few media snippets over the last days with one showing Pearce kissing the Newcastle emblem.

So this **** played around ten seasons with us and I can't recall him ever kissing the badge or showing that sort of emotion. Yet he plays one season with those inbred and suddenly he's a ****ing patriot?! Eat shit you retard.

oh and before you want to get on here and tell me to get over it, here's a tip...go **** yourself. Thank you.
    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
    Didnt catch the game the other night but saw a few media snippets over the last days with one showing Pearce kissing the Newcastle emblem.

So this **** played around ten seasons with us and I can't recall him ever kissing the badge or showing that sort of emotion. Yet he plays one season with those inbred and suddenly he's a ****ing patriot?! Eat shit you retard.

oh and before you want to get on here and tell me to get over it, here's a tip...go **** yourself. Thank you.
    yeah he played 10 seasons for us and then we punted him as soon as someone better was available.

stop being a sook

Comment

On the one hand - get over it; on the other - he's saying **** you roosters; but, on the other hand - let the baby have his bottle: we're happy with out recruitment of Cronk and it was MP's decision to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

yeah he played 10 seasons for us and then we punted him as soon as someone better was available.

stop being a sook
        Pearce punted himself, you need to get that part right. He was welcome to stay, I think the sook was Pearce.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Pearce punted himself, you need to get that part right. He was welcome to stay, I think the sook was Pearce.
          the club didnt want to spend almost 2.5 million on halves, they knew he was gone when they signed cronk.

Comment

Far out, we are a precious little bunch of people.

That act , I'm guessing, was a response to Trent stating he's still a Rooster. I can understand Pearce doing this.

We signed another playmaker and, despite a publicly stated claim we wanted him to stay, pretty much backed him into a corner.

Np big deal...if Cronk kissed our badge no-one would blink, and our chests would swell with pride.
            Apparently Bob Marley hated going to the Hairdresser. Always dreaded it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

That act , I'm guessing, was a response to Trent stating he's still a Rooster. I can understand Pearce doing this.

We signed another playmaker and, despite a publicly stated claim we wanted him to stay, pretty much backed him into a corner.

Np big deal...if Cronk kissed our badge no-one would blink, and our chests would swell with pride.
              Of course we wouldnít blink if Cooper kissed the Roosters badge if he scored a try against the Storm, but the Storm fans might have a say.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Of course we wouldnít blink if Cooper kissed the Roosters badge if he scored a try against the Storm, but the Storm fans might have a say.
                And they would have every right to if he didnt kiss their badge after the amount of time he spent there.
                Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

And they would have every right to if he didnt kiss their badge after the amount of time he spent there.
                  Like I said earlier, Pearce has not an ounce of humility unlike a Cronk. It shows that Pearce is bitter for being pushed out and us winning the GF without him. Heís suffering from sour grapes. Itíll probably be his highlight of 2019 and beyond.

Comment

Itís funny after 10yrs of playing at the roosters, there is nothing that we will remember about Pearce positivity, yet Cronk after a year and a bit has already spoken proudly and passionately about easts and its heart and soul.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Like I said earlier, Pearce has not an ounce of humility unlike a Cronk. It shows that Pearce is bitter for being pushed out and us winning the GF without him. Heís suffering from sour grapes. Itíll probably be his highlight of 2019 and beyond.
                      But....Cronk left completely on his own terms, whereas Pearce was kind of punted. Would you agree? Makes a difference.
                      Apparently Bob Marley hated going to the Hairdresser. Always dreaded it.

Comment

But....Cronk left completely on his own terms, whereas Pearce was kind of punted. Would you agree? Makes a difference.
                        According to what was said at the time Pearce was asked to stay but he didnít. From that I can deduce that his ego wouldnít allow him to play under Cooper Cronk. So no he wasnít punted. So that shows that he is bitter and by kissing the knights emblem says stuff you Trent & Nick and fans. Anyone can be bitter and react in normal life...what Pearce doesnít get is that his actions are seen by all unlike if you or I would be bitter because our employer gave us the flick and our bitterness wouldnít be seen by all watching TV. A bigger man would have copped it on the chin and moved on... Not Pearce!

Comment

a player of pearces quality was never going to take a demotion. im sure robbo / nick knew this , he was kind of punted, just not explicitly. i guess 10 years gets you that .

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                            a player of pearces quality was never going to take a demotion. im sure robbo / nick knew this , he was kind of punted, just not explicitly. i guess 10 years gets you that .
                            Maybe you're right, but maybe you're wrong. It's possible that we were ready for MP to stay (meaning we couldn't have signed, say, Crichton) and then looking forward to him being a better player from 2020 on, running the show.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Itís funny after 10yrs of playing at the roosters, there is nothing that we will remember about Pearce positivity
                              Did you forget 2013! One thing I always remember about Pearce is that he loved sticking it up the bunnies, I reckon he was a proud Rooster well he was here. No need to degrade the guy who well you can say wasn't top shelf compared to a Cronk etc still brought some much needed and long awaited success our way. Good luck to the guy and let him have his day because we were ripe for the picking and he took advantage.

Comment

Working...
                              X