Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toups expected to be named in NSW team for SOO1 Crichton expected to miss out.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toups expected to be named in NSW team for SOO1 Crichton expected to miss out.

So it looks like we will have 4 guys named tomorrow night for NSW, Teddy/Latrell/Toups/Cordner all expected to be named with Keary(injured) and Crichton to miss out.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/sta...33e88f9037b4a5

i wouldnt be sorry to see both keary and chrighton miss the soo, they do however pay 50k a game, so you can see why fergo wants back in? lots of play money?

Comment

Roosters left side, happy for them especially Toops. Roosters players are all I watch in Origin so hope they kill it

Comment

We turn Matto from an unwanted Parra reserve grader to an origin bolter just to let him go at his peak and overpay for Crichton who hasnít done much yet and loses his origin spot. It hurts

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post
          We turn Matto from an unwanted Parra reserve grader to an origin bolter just to let him go at his peak and overpay for Crichton who hasnít done much yet and loses his origin spot. It hurts
          Recruitment, retention and releasing may sound easy......but im glad that i don't have the job.....especially when your critics have the benefit of giving there opinion as the season is unfolding. Try and find a critic of the signing of Angus Crichton before the season started

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Recruitment, retention and releasing may sound easy......but im glad that i don't have the job.....especially when your critics have the benefit of giving there opinion as the season is unfolding. Try and find a critic of the signing of Angus Crichton before the season started
            I never wanted Crichton, good player but never seen whatall the fuss was about
            Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

At the time of his signing, December 2017, he was being talked about as one of the best young forwards in the game. We pushed hard to get him in 2018. I thought we were paying overs though and the loss of Matterson, after he'd become one of the top backrowers and could cover different positions was something I didn't want. Matto would have been on peanuts and no-one can blame him jumping ship.

Comment

NRL.com is now suggesting Tupou will lose his spot to Raiders winger Nick Cotric, this might be a result of Keary being out injured and that Roosters left edge is no longer intact.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                  NRL.com is now suggesting Tupou will lose his spot to Raiders winger Nick Cotric, this might be a result of Keary being out injured and that Roosters left edge is no longer intact.
                  Probably has more to do with the fact that they don't know wtf they are talking about.

Most of the positions are a given. There's a few up for grabs and they're just rotating through the possibles on an hourly basis.

Tupou's partnership is more with Latrell than Keary and we have known Keary is out for more than 24hrs before that article was posted.

Comment

Well since Keary wont be there and that numbnut Walker will take his place, I would accept the Blues losing the first game and the halves be the problem so that Keary can make his SOO debut in the second game... He hasn't had much luck with rep honours.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if Cody Walker is MOTM in origin 1.
                      Toups deserves to be the side.

Comment

The least players we have the better for our season.
                        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                          Wouldn't surprise me if Cody Walker is MOTM in origin 1.
                          Toups deserves to be the side.
                          The only way Walker will be MOM is if he hogs the ball and doesnít pass to the outside backs. Would have more chance if Reynolds is picked at halfback.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post

The only way Walker will be MOM is if he hogs the ball and doesnít pass to the outside backs. Would have more chance if Reynolds is picked at halfback.
                            Walker will be QLDs best player because his defence is as bad as Maloney and Walker wonít be around his best buddies to look after him.

Comment

lets Hope they relax the biff and see what walker has then
                              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Working...
                              X