Roosters Screwed Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elo View Post
    How the hell did the NRL even allow him to be named on Tuesday if he hadn't been cleared by his current club? Just disgraceful.
    If the NRL was run like a proper business/company, the board and CEO would have been sacked by now.

What is it with sporting bodies in Australia. Between the Nrl, Rugby and Cricket, all run by incompetent morons. Accountability zero. Absolute disgrace!

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post
      The NRL allowed James Segeyaro to play last week against us even though he wasn't registered. The Newtown Jets hadn't signed his clearance form yet.
      The Roosters aren't going to lodge an official complaint but Broncos may lose points
      Shouldn't the Broncos lose two points?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Maybe that was because they didn’t think he would fit into our club culture? He has been to a few clubs.
        For half a year? No big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
          Segeyaro is a flog and doesn't deserve to wear a Roosters jersey.
          I just love the word flog. It’s become a regular in my daily vocabulary. This one’s a flog that one’s a flog everybody’s a flog. I bloody love that work.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

What is a flog ? If that's meant to mean a person of a dubious background then who the hell cares, he wouldn't be the first and we still have people like that still in the team. A short term signing to play dummy half for half the season is not a career make nor would have destroyed the club.
            If that your attitude then you are the flog, player attitude and culture is everything and central to what Robby is about. segeyaro is a flash in the pan and a tosser.

Comment

Prediction: nothing happens to the Broncos over this. At wrost a small fine

Comment

Why should anything happen? It's not as if he scored the crucial converted try in a 5 point win.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                  Prediction: nothing happens to the Broncos over this. At wrost a small fine
                  At worst... an very small internet news story never to be heard of ever again.

Get the broom.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

At worst... an very small internet news story never to be heard of ever again.

Get the broom.
                    What would be the outcome if the Roosters fielded an unregistered player who went on to score the winning try against the groncos? I'm not so sure it would be swept under the carpet.
                    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

What would be the outcome if the Roosters fielded an unregistered player who went on to score the winning try against the groncos? I'm not so sure it would be swept under the carpet.
                      we would be expelled from the comp for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Half time View Post

we would be expelled from the comp for a year.
                        LOL and yes, there'd be more made about the issue in my humble opinion.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                          The Roosters have decided against lodging an official complaint.
                          Surely we shouldn't have to lodge a complaint. If the Broncos have breached a player registration rule then there should be an automatic penalty against them. In saying that, that would mean the NRL investigating their own incompetence which obviously isn't going to happen (and be a full time job as well).

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

Im not arguing with you. There are just a different set of rules for that lot is all im saying.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Im not arguing with you. There are just a different set of rules for that lot is all im saying.
                              I wasn't arguinig with you either rented, simply positing an alternative scenario.
                              All good mate.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by The Marshall View Post
                                If that your attitude then you are the flog, player attitude and culture is everything and central to what Robby is about. segeyaro is a flash in the pan and a tosser.
                                Wow what a keyboard hero you are lol, I was Just asking the question on what a flog was and an opinion regarding past players we have had and a couple we still have that have had histories. But hey if it get's your rocks off going on like that a big golf clap to ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X