Robbo apparently unloaded on a highly paid forward after friday's loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
    Guys stop digging up old posts about opinions.

This is a public forum and opinions are like arseholes..everyone's got one and can voice them on this forum. Doesn't make them wrong or right. It's likely at that time, a certain player deserved a spray and wasn't performing anyway. So be it. If people want to vent..that's what this place is for. More power to them.

It's nothing different to any other sporting public forum around the world. If Angus turned the corner because of that spray..good on him. He was playing like a busted arsehole in any case.
    Well....just wanted to have a little laugh at King Salvo writing off the Roosters this year-like he did last year- like he writes off other Chookpen members posts. Im hoping he writes them off in 2020!

Comment

This is a public forum and opinions are like arseholes..everyone's got one and can voice them on this forum. Doesn't make them wrong or right. It's likely at that time, a certain player deserved a spray and wasn't performing anyway. So be it. If people want to vent..that's what this place is for. More power to them.

It's nothing different to any other sporting public forum around the world. If Angus turned the corner because of that spray..good on him. He was playing like a busted arsehole in any case.
      I disagree completely. Digging up old posts is fun. If someone dug up one of my stupid comments I would find it funny. Don't take it so seriously.

Comment

Hahahaha....you are the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

Old posts are fair game, if you are prepared to dish it out, you have to be prepared to take it.

Comment

I like old post ,lets see.
            fence post , steel post , veranda post , wooden posts , aluminium posts , gate posts ,the list goes on, but my favourite I like are the stupid posts.
            Much like this one

Comment

Manu to hooker was a personal fave.
              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

I disagree completely. Digging up old posts is fun. If someone dug up one of my stupid comments I would find it funny. Don't take it so seriously.
                For all our disagreements, I actually like your thinking. You are more like me than you think.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                  Manu to hooker was a personal fave.
                  Was that real? If so that's legendary.

Comment

Tedesco worst signing another ripper

Comment

• cough cough white flags? Like I said I think its funny and I encourage it. Its always good to laugh at yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                        cough cough white flags? Like I said I think its funny and I encourage it. Its always good to laugh at yourself.
                        And others

Comment

• i myself have said a tonne of dumb things , namely that we should have kept pearce ...needless to say i've changed my point of view on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                            Was that real? If so that's legendary.
                            Yeah- can’t remember who but it was just before Verrills started playing 80 mins.
                            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

• Well i spent 2014 to 2017 complaining that Toops was rubbish- and went backwards after a spectacular 2013. I still think he was crap in those years- i thought he was going to be a powerhouse. 2018-2019 and i cant believe its the same player- totally different attitude, demeanour, body language- confident and aggressive. Id love to know who and what turned him around.

In any event i didn't think he had it in him..... but i was wrong. No shame in admitting your wrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                                Well i spent 2014 to 2017 complaining that Toops was rubbish- and went backwards after a spectacular 2013. I still think he was crap in those years- i thought he was going to be a powerhouse. 2018-2019 and i cant believe its the same player- totally different attitude, demeanour, body language- confident and aggressive. Id love to know who and what turned him around.

In any event i didn't think he had it in him..... but i was wrong. No shame in admitting your wrong!
                                I thought he was average in those years too. But the main thing is that now he is back to playing his best, and that's great
                                EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Working...
                                X