No announcement yet.

Robbo apparently unloaded on a highly paid forward after friday's loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole team got a spray not just Angus.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster89 View Post

Regardless of what it is, I think the biggest issue I have with him as a roosters fan is that I feel like he is lacklustre and isn't invested in the RWB jersey like most of the other players. He isn't showing any passion and thats my biggest problem with him.

The irony in that is he grew up a Roosters supporter and his dream was to play in the RWB.

Its early days....cant right him off too soon

Comment

Origin could be the wake up call he needs.

It is a bit surprising that Freddy went for him ahead of Matto though.

Comment

Robbo doesn't strike me as the type to spray or unload on people, but if true that Angus was the target of such, it will be interesting to see how he responds.
          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Wasn't it also true that after the spray that Angus gave Trent the finger....but the coach didn't notice.

Comment

Robbo could have sprayed the whole team but it wont matter as they will not be going back to back for certain - I rate the Roosters at number 6 behind the Vermin/ Storm/Sharks/Bronco's/Knights with the Cows fast catching up- still unable to play 80 minutes and the same old good/average/poor/very poor performance in the same game- The Knights game was diabolical and they and the Bronco's have shown other teams how they can easily beat the Roosters
              Last edited by King Salvo; 05-27-2019, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                Robbo could have sprayed the whole team but it wont matter as they will not being going back to back for certain - I rate the Roosters at number 6 behind the Vermin/ Storm/Sharks/Bronco's/Knights with the Cows fast catching up- still unable to play 80 minutes and the same old good/average/poor/very poor performance in the same game- The Knights game was diabolical and they and the Bronco's have shown other teams how they can easily beat the Roosters
                Trolling at its finest.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post
                  Wasn't it also true that after the spray that Angus gave Trent the finger....but the coach didn't notice.
                  No one noticed!
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Robbo could have sprayed the whole team but it wont matter as they will not be going back to back for certain - I rate the Roosters at number 6 behind the Vermin/ Storm/Sharks/Bronco's/Knights with the Cows fast catching up- still unable to play 80 minutes and the same old good/average/poor/very poor performance in the same game- The Knights game was diabolical and they and the Bronco's have shown other teams how they can easily beat the Roosters
                    He's baaaaaack.

Funny how the same old faces rock up after a couple of losses.

Embarrassing really.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post

He's baaaaaack.

Funny how the same old faces rock up after a couple of losses.

Embarrassing really.
                      Some people really do have no shame
                      Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

My confidence of going back to back has increased now after reading your dribble.

Comment

Mr Negativity is back! Must have killed you having to sit on the sidelines for the first portion of the season while we won 8 in a row. You only ever turn up when the side loses.

Considering none of your predictions ever come to fruition I feel more confident about going back to back now.

You really are a sad individual and really not much of a chooks fan.
                          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

More incentive for us to win cause winning keeps The Queen off the forum.
                            You're a FLOG Salvo.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

The irony in that is he grew up a Roosters supporter and his dream was to play in the RWB.

Its early days....cant right him off too soon
                              He got picked to play Origin. Go figure... he hasn't done too badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                                Fact: Before the Brisbane game Angus was told to perform
                                or be dropped.

He played like he had a vagina on Friday. I really don’t feel much for this bloke. So not deserving of representing NSW either. He is robbing us blind and Souths are having the last laugh. Really not worthy of wearing our jersey. I think Mike needs to start a thread about this guy.
                                What annoys me is these blokes knew they were in the Origin team before the game and they dont put a good shift in for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X