Teflon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I disagree. They play for the Knights & they are very passionate about it. Good on them.
    You didn't see Cronk carry on like an ar$e when we beat the Storm.

Having passion is fine but lacking class and being disrespectful isn't.
    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
      You didn't see Cronk carry on like an ar$e when we beat the Storm.

Having passion is fine but lacking class and being disrespectful isn't.
      Cronk left on his terms Pearce didnt. Pearce is entitled to kiss the Newcastle emblem on his jumper whilst looking at the Newcastle crowd who were going nuts.

Comment

Cronk left on his terms Pearce didnt. Pearce is entitled to kiss the Newcastle emblem on his jumper whilst looking at the Newcastle crowd who were going nuts.
        So what?

Easts gave him a livelihood and defended each of his idiotic acts off the field. His acts virtually destroyed our 2016 season yet the club still defended him.

Keary didn't carry on when we knocked Souffs out last year. He showed class. Something Pearce has none of.
        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

So what?

Easts gave him a livelihood and defended each of his idiotic acts off the field. His acts virtually destroyed our 2016 season yet the club still defended him.

Keary didn't carry on when we knocked Souffs out last year. He showed class. Something Pearce has none of.
          Spot on and well argued.

Let Pearce have his moment. Soon he'll be caught on video raping a goldfish or similar and it will be back to business as usual.

As for the Noughts, they won't have Cummins allowing them to get away with the offside crap they did last night, along with the soft penalties, every game this year. We were very weakened and leaderless after Keary was head slammed out of the game, and Ben chose his moments to dissect us, such as the 2 penalties leading to their 2 tries before half time, quite brilliantly.

Comment

So what?

Well put and with you on all you've said in this thread.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Pearce lacks class and with that probably fits nicely in the bogan Newcastle demographic. I have to admit it rubbed me the wrong way seeing him carrying on and kissing that Knoughts logo. But the facts are we did move him on and were proven correct in doing so by winning the premiership. No doubt that did little for Pearce’s ego or self esteem and there would be much resentment there.. It’s only natural he would be fired up beating us there last night. But the fact is we won the premiership without him. Let him have his little ‘up yours’ moment. We got the better prize last year.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

Spot on and well argued.

Let Pearce have his moment. Soon he'll be caught on video raping a goldfish or similar and it will be back to business as usual.

As for the Noughts, they won't have Cummins allowing them to get away with the offside crap they did last night, along with the soft penalties, every game this year. We were very weakened and leaderless after Keary was head slammed out of the game, and Ben chose his moments to dissect us, such as the 2 penalties leading to their 2 tries before half time, quite brilliantly.
                Gladdens my heart to read that someone saw the game the way I did. Others would argue that the knoughts' "line speed" was incredible all night and the Roosters were simply out-enthused. To that I say bullsh!t - watch the difference in the speed of the PtB in the first half and the usual no penalties for the Roosters until around the 20th minute as factors contributing to emptying the Roosters' tank early.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Pearce was asked to stay if I remember correctly.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

So what?

That was Easts choice to defend each of his idiotic acts off the field not Pearce's. He is a premiership winning half back for the Roosters.
                    Keary might not have carried on when we knocked Souths out last year but I did, big time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

Pearce was asked to stay if I remember correctly.
                      Yeah to play second fiddle which he declined & so would have I have.

Comment

Yeah to play second fiddle which he declined & so would have I have.
                        So then what you're saying is that pearce left on his terms.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

So then what you're saying is that pearce left on his terms.
                          If you want to twist it in to that good luck to you.

Comment

Does Keary ruled out for SOO give Pearce yet another chance at five eighth?

Comment

If you want to twist it in to that good luck to you.
                              LOL. If I'm twisting, what are you dong? Don't bother answering.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

It’s a miracle we won a comp with Pearce.

Comment

Working...
                                X