Teflon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teflon

How about him tonight.. he was acting like he just won the comp lol.. the kissing of the badge was unnecessary esp after what robbo said yesterday? And in the tussels we had he was in there being a pest.. He killes us tonight but gee that was dissapointing to see.. Connor too was over the top

Nowhere to be seen here

685cef4c58e7957da5a8ac02fdb4177c.jpg

Comment

It's all part of a losers mentality.

Just like Brisbane last week.

Losers celebrate rnd 9 and 10 wins like theyve won the comp.

But where will they be come the end of September? And where will we be?

Yeah, exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
        How about him tonight.. he was acting like he just won the comp lol.. the kissing of the badge was unnecessary esp after what robbo said yesterday? And in the tussels we had he was in there being a pest.. He killes us tonight but gee that was dissapointing to see.. Connor too was over the top
        I disagree. They play for the Knights & they are very passionate about it. Good on them.

Comment

He can enjoy it, I imagine the pain he had watching us win last year is not on par with the enjoyment of winning a round 11 clash. Shows a lot to his character the way he carried on tonight, especially to a club that gave him so many chances. Enjoy Newcastle Mitchell, you’ve got the fans, let’s see if your capable come September.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I disagree. They play for the Knights & they are very passionate about it. Good on them.
            he can enjoy his time there but tonight was abit over the top I felt.. we made mitch into the player he is and we also stood by him. Look at soccer, you have stars who score against their former team and don't even celebrate out of respect. Not saying he should of not celebrated but the way he did was unnecessary

Comment

He is no longer our problem ... and karma will eventually get him back!!

Comment

he can enjoy his time there but tonight was abit over the top I felt.. we made mitch into the player he is and we also stood by him. Look at soccer, you have stars who score against their former team and don't even celebrate out of respect. Not saying he should of not celebrated but the way he did was unnecessary
                He doesnt owe the Roosters anything. Whilst he played at the Roosters he gave his best now he plays for Newcastle he is doing his best for them. Its a professional sport & players come & go. I would have left the Roosters too if I was in his position. I wouldnt know what go's on in soccer except that they are a bunch of soft coq who play for an academy award for faking injuries.

Comment

He doesnt owe the Roosters anything. Whilst he played at the Roosters he gave his best now he plays for Newcastle he is doing his best for them. Its a professional sport & players come & go. I would have left the Roosters too if I was in his position. I wouldnt know what go's on in soccer except that they are a bunch of soft coq who play for an academy award for faking injuries.
                  League is no better in the faking awards these days, embarrassing how they go down to milk a penalty, for a tough man sport, they go down worse than the soft soccer boys.
                  That GF win last year will only be forgotten by Pearce if he gets one with the knights, it must hurt him knowing that it was him leaving that got us that title. he owes us nothing, and we owe him nothing either.

Comment

IMG_5766.jpg

Comment

Apart from World Championship Wrestling I don't I have ever seen anyone OVERACT as much as Connor Watson. As bad as Mitchell's hysterics are it is Watson who takes the cake....or could use one.

Comment

agree who cares, they well an truely out played us simple as that and the ex Roosters enjoyed it. Remember it was us who signed Cronk and basically forced Pearce out. It is a long year and we are in a tough patch. We need to guts out the next month, stay in 4 and be playing well when it matters, Souths can have there May premiership.

Comment

Noticable things happening in the team at the moment.

1. Latrell is definitely not a NRL first grade standard 5/8.
                          2. Keary needs to be playing in headgear.
                          3. JWH has to stop giving away the same pot plant penalties every week, especially in front of the posts.
                          4. Radley is either way out of form , of has no idea of playing dummy half.,or both.
                          5. If Cronk wasent imjured he should of been playing.
                          Last edited by Chooksforme; 05-25-2019, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Good on him, let him enjoy the win.
                            He has hitched his wagon now at the knights, so he can get farked.
                            Like we have said, see you in September.

Comment

Originally posted by Chooksforme View Post
                              Noticable things happening in the team at the moment.

1. Latrell is definitely not a NRL first grade standard 5/8.
                              2. Keary needs to be playing in headgear.
                              3. JWH has to stop giving away the same pot plant penalties every week, especially in front of the posts.
                              4. Radley is either way out of form , of has no idea of playing dummy half.,or both.
                              5. If Cronk wasent imjured he should of been playing.
                              Agreed with all the above.
                              My concern is we will pay Lats over a million a year to keep him, but he is just a centre.
                              We have to bite the bullet and play Verris at hooker. We have to play a proper dummy half. Put Rads at 14.
                              Aubs is a 2nd rower / utility player, not a starting centre. Surely we have a centre in our squad?
                              Joey Manu? Where's he?

Comment

Working...
                              X