Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thirteen
    replied
    I really though Ray Stehr would be all over this thread. Disappointing.

Leave a comment:

• The Lip
    replied
    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    The worst thing about Rads at hooker is not even the average service he gives. It’s the fact that we can’t utilise his skills in the middle. He is the only forward we have with any skills. We are such a better side with Rads in the middle. I reckon he is absolutely hating having to play number 9. Beers, beers and more beers.
    Agree 13 that he has great catch and pass skills that we miss and runs great lines that we don’t get when he is in DH. Also the big hits are few and far between at 9 as well for some reason. We miss a lot of his good when he plays 9. Don’t agree he is our only forward with good skills in the middle - Isaac for example has as good a catch and pass as Rads, Taukeiaho as well and given time butcher will show his skills here as well I’m sure.

Leave a comment:

• Kelby
    replied
    Originally posted by Horry View Post
    We dodged a bullet on this one

BREAKING: just been told Bronco James Segeyaro has been done for drink driving today. It’s a low range but on his p plates so no leeway.

Chris Garry‏Verified account @ChrisGarry7 5m5 minutes ago
    It's ok, the nrl will sweep it under the carpet. It's the Broncos ffs........................

Leave a comment:

• Easts75
    replied

Murray makes impact every week. I think you may have forgotten how good Rads is cause he is playing a foreign position this year so we don’t get the chance to see his skills. Remember last year when he was very dominant.
    Mate I love Radley ( not just because we both were Captain at Cloey Public and played for the Crocs and he certainly is a different player at 13 with his ball skills. I just like Murray more as a player. They are both great to watch when they are mixing it up with the big huas in the middle

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Tobin
    replied
    Originally posted by Horry View Post

BREAKING: just been told Bronco James Segeyaro has been done for drink driving today. It’s a low range but on his p plates so no leeway.

I suspect his attitude is the main reason we weren’t interested.

Leave a comment:

• Horry
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Horry
    replied
    Chris Garry‏Verified account @ChrisGarry7 2m2 minutes ago

More
    BREAKING: just been told Bronco James Segeyaro has been done for drink driving today. It’s a low range but on his p plates so no leeway. Full story tonight on @7NewsBrisbane

Leave a comment:

• Horry
    replied
    Dodged a bullet on this one
    Chris Garry‏Verified account @ChrisGarry7 2m2 minutes ago

More
    BREAKING: just been told Bronco James Segeyaro has been done for drink driving today. It’s a low range but on his p plates so no leeway. Full story tonight on @7NewsBrisbane

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

He hurt his chances and just my opinion but i believe Cameron Murray is a far superior player to Radley in every way.
    Murray makes impact every week. I think you may have forgotten how good Rads is cause he is playing a foreign position this year so we don’t get the chance to see his skills. Remember last year when he was very dominant.

Leave a comment:

• Easts75
    replied
    Rads has sacrificed an origin spot because he is being forced to play at 9. Nobody gets to see how good he is. His highlights reel this season is up there with Joey’s.
    He hurt his chances and just my opinion but i believe Cameron Murray is a far superior player to Radley in every way.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Rads has sacrificed an origin spot because he is being forced to play at 9. Nobody gets to see how good he is. His highlights reel this season is up there with Joey’s.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Tobin
    replied
    Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
    all those that bagged Friendly are eating their words now - Radley will be lucky to hold his FG spot as his form has gone south- Verills has to take over the DH role from the out of form Radley
    What about those that bagged Robbo?

Leave a comment:

• King Salvo
    replied
    all those that bagged Friendly are eating their words now - Radley will be lucky to hold his FG spot as his form has gone south- Verills has to take over the DH role from the out of form Radley

Leave a comment:

• The Brain
    replied
    The Titans have been shopping peachy around on the quiet..get him.

Leave a comment:

• The Marshall
    replied

Please tell me about him. I’ve only ever seen him play 8 minutes. I assume you know his game very well seeing you are calling for him to play.
    I’ve seen with the seconds and he went well enough to be given a go, passing is better than Rads at moment and it might give us a bit better balance. I’d try Lam there if he wasn’t injured as well. I think he is simply our only option.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X