Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steakface View Post
    We need a clean out ASAP.

Id suggest Radley, Latrell, Manu, Aubo even Teddy should be moved on. The rest all on notice. Last chance.

These guys couldn't win a title if their life depended on it. All past it.

Trent looks tired too. And I hear Jason Taylor is chomping at the bit for another shot at the top job. Very underrated coach. Could be just what the doctor ordered.

Ball boys were looking a bit dusty too. Something to think about.
    I would go after Ivan Cleary.

Comment

How much is Angus earning?

Comment

Originally posted by TDK View Post
        Depends the cut but it usually goes for about $30 pk

Comment

I don't see that he is earning any of it at the moment. Just being paid on hype.

Comment

I don't see that he is earning any of it at the moment. Just being paid on hype.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
              Ben Cummins. The cheat should have been sacked years ago. The bloody cheat is ruining my weekend
              we had some lucky calls go our way too with that JWH hit.. a blatant penalty and we somehow escaped

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Depends the cut but it usually goes for about $30 pk
                I give you a standing round of applause.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Dont forget Cronk
                  Cronk sacked himself. He was smart enough to see this coming. So he retired - bad omen.

Comment

I never want to see Jason Taylor in our coaches box again.
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Lindsay Collins is making it very hard for me to continue defending him, as are Crichton and Manu.
                      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                        Lindsay Collins is making it very hard for me to continue defending him, as are Crichton and Manu.
                        Manu and Fergo formed a great partnership over the past few years...then Morris comes in plays a few games and gets injured...Then Ikavalu comes in and he is no Morris and certainly no Fergo and is still trying to get up to speed with the game and though he has been a good back up, Manu and Ika are still not that in sync which is understandable because Ika is trying to fill a few roles as a rookie, a defender, attacker and a partnership with Joey. Ika can't just walk into a team and expect everything to be in sync and Joey feels the effect of not having that long time partner in Fergo who took a few years to gel.

As for Lindsay...well after defending him for a while, he seems to be going backwards literally and figuratively. Apart from the dropped balls, he gets picked up and shoved about 10m. Then again most of our forwards were but I'm picking on Collins.
                        Last edited by ROC181; 05-25-2019, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Dont forget Cronk
                          Lazy bastard didnt even run out tonight!
                          I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Manu and Fergo formed a great partnership over the past few years...then Morris comes in plays a few games and gets injured...Then Ikavalu comes in and he is no Morris and certainly no Fergo and is still trying to get up to speed with the game and though he has been a good back up, Manu and Ika are still not that in sync which is understandable because Ika is trying to fill a few roles as a rookie, a defender, attacker and a partnership with Joey. Ika can't just walk into a team and expect everything to be in sync and Joey feels the effect of not having that long time partner in Fergo who took a few years to gel.
                            Good points all ROC. My thinking with Manu is more along the lines of his general level of involvement which seems on the low side so far this year.
                            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

Good points all ROC. My thinking with Manu is more along the lines of his general level of involvement which seems on the low side so far this year.
                              I think he finds himself doing a lot more defending with little attacking and when he does get the ball you can see him going for his goose steps and then looks for a flick but either it doesn't work cause Ika is not what fergo was or Manu just doesn't see Ika in position. I just don't see him having the same opportunities as last year but don't forget that he was much worse this time last year and it wasn't until SOO had passed that he just appeared.

Comment

Sack NIck and change the colours !!!
                                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X