No announcement yet.

Chrichton ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The main thing that irks me about Angus, is he doesnít do a tough hit up, not one up the middle, I thought that was part of a job for a 800k forward. He tackles, but that seems to be his one trick.

Comment

has he showed true guts yet to prove hes part of the team?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Geez your on fire tonight.
        One last whinge
        The Radley hooker experiment
        Crighton.
        What about a Sack Robbo thread.lol
        Nah Robbo does not drop the ball miss the tackle, poorly execute plays and look disinterested, thatís on the blokes in the middle
        Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
          I don't understand how anyone is dumb enough to actually believe we're paying him a million
          If he was on kpi based match payments he would be living in a Redfern shanty
          Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post

If he was on kpi based match payments he would be living in a Redfern shanty
            redfern is really expensive these days

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
              A last 5 minutes in that 2nd half to forget.

36mins Missed tackle... Ponga try
              38mins Error.... gifts Newcastle field position
              39 mins Missed tackle... Pearce line break, try ensues play later.
              Yeah, but ok besides that.

Comment

Worked for Tedesco, time for Big Mike to start up the old Worst Recruit Ever topic.

Comment

I am still hopeful he will find his feet at the Roosters. He did have a shoulder operation in the off-season, but yeah that was 12 weeks ago

Comment

I think Crichton is carrying a groin injury and probably shouldn't have taken the field. He was setting into our style in the first game against the Broncs and the ANZAC game and from last week's game shortened up badly.

If you watch him normally he is full on energy bouncing around from side to side, especially around the play the ball. This was nowhere near evident tonight. He was totally flat and had no power in his legs as he usually has. I think with the coming bye he thought he could play it through but don't be surprised if it's revealed that he does have a problem.

Comment

He is struggling to adapt to our system, he wonít play origin, Matto was a better option and prospect as he offered much more versatility. But Crichton is not on a mill, I think it is $700k (still to much), he is better when Cronk is outside him and hopefully he will be better by year end.

Comment

I'd like to see a few more hard line runs (be just like Cordner!!!!).
                        It seems like our entire right edge isnt working this year. Manu's had very little ball and the right side winger only seems to do kick returns. Last season we had Maniu making breaks and Fergo scoring in the corner.

Comment

No more excuses for this bloke he needs to be doing more to justify the cap amount he is taking up. Coming back from surgery, new systems what rubbish! Meant to be an elite and origin player. This guy needs to shape up or ship out.

Comment

Lol he was our best player last week by a long way.

But now 1 week later we're back to calling him overrated and saying he's done nothing all year.

We're the Premiers and sit 8-3 for the year (we're normally 6-5ish at this point under Robbo) despite being smashed by injuries and up against the toughest draw I've ever seen... and yet it's whinge whinge whinge.

Keep up the good work guys!

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterRooster View Post

Yeah, but ok besides that.
                              63 metres, 6 missed tackles and 2 errors. Ok?

Between he and Jared for worst on field last night.

Very disappointing from 2 highly paid forwards.

SST, Toops, Teddy and Cordner busted an absolute gut tonight. Butcher not far behind.

I defended the players last week because they never gave up in Defence but there was an attitude issue last night amongst a few players which was concerning.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                                Lol he was our best player last week by a long way.

But now 1 week later we're back to calling him overrated and saying he's done nothing all year.

We're the Premiers and sit 8-3 for the year (we're normally 6-5ish at this point under Robbo) despite being smashed by injuries and up against the toughest draw I've ever seen... and yet it's whinge whinge whinge.

Keep up the good work guys!
                                It was a very very poor showing from him. I think that deserves to be discussed.

You can't just keep blindly defending his poor performances with everyone else is just being irrational and over reacting by cherry picking a few posts out of every hundred when most of the posts are actually well considered.

Over the balance of the season he has been sub-par. He may well still come good but yesterday when we needed our big players to stand up... Teddy did, SST did, Cordner did, Toops did. Gus didn't, JWH didn't, Latrell didn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X