No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters V Knights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Cronk and losing Keary is the obvious leg up for Knights. But the two replacements were not even bog standard.

Comment

• Teddy never lets us down. Got a lot of respect for him. He puts in 500% EVERY GAME.
      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Originally posted by Louis N View Post
        You're got to feel for Teddy playing in such an inept team performance tonight. He is absolutely head and shoulders above every other Rooster. He is playing for the pride of the guernsey, where some of the others should hang their heads in shame.

Cordner tried to inspire with his defensive runs out of the line. But Mitchell's game at five eighth was a joke. Surely that experiment needs to be put to bed until he learns the position a whole lot better. You have to be much more of a team player to fill that position.

The worrying aspect was the panic ridden plays and lack of leadership and teamwork. That game was rubbish and showed up a lot of flaws to address.

NOT WHINGING - LAYING THE FACTS ON THE LINE.
        leadership worries me, with out cronk there no one seemed to be saying anything at all to each other

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          Robbo’s gotta go.
          Oh stop it!
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

sorry mate, quoted the wrong post. The previous quoted post was saved, even though I selected another post to reply to.
            No probs bro!
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
              This time last year we were asking as to why we weren't offloading as much as other teams...Even Johns was saying it...Then we started offloading. Perhaps Trent is against offloading at this time of the year...
              Offloading useless players? Or passes?

Comment

• Collins ..cya..brock lenar cya .weve
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                  Pearce for Origin? I'd say yes...
                  Well we do need something to bring him back to earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                    Collins ..cya..brock lenar cya .weve
                    And give Robbos GF ring back on your way out!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smee View Post

Offloading useless players? Or passes?
                      Players was the year before.

Comment

• just lost for words i don't know how to dissect this effort from the team.its embarrassing where to from here i really don't know better days ahead injury free hopefully

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Can you please explain it to me then?
                          Hard to watch I know, but injuries were obviously a big factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by roosterchook;n784753[B
                            ]I think teams have figured out how to beat us[/B]. Ambush us in the first half. We are only a one half team that score all our points in the first half. So teams get stuck into us then and we just have no answer.
                            They have. They just have to make sure our hooker is out our half back is out & our 5/8 is out

Comment

• Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
                              just lost for words i don't know how to dissect this effort from the team.its embarrassing where to from here i really don't know better days ahead injury free hopefully
                              I hope the players are embarrassed by this performance. Before the game all Latrell could talk about was how proud he was of the jersey he helped design. He didn't show much pride wearing it on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
                                just lost for words i don't know how to dissect this effort from the team.its embarrassing where to from here i really don't know better days ahead injury free hopefully
                                The Gap.
                                Life line may be able to help you.

Comment

Working...
                                X