X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearce for Origin? I'd say yes...
    Sco-mo...Sco-mo...Sco-mo...

Comment

• I think teams have figured out how to beat us. Ambush us in the first half. We are only a one half team that score all our points in the first half. So teams get stuck into us then and we just have no answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grant Hedger View Post
        Spoiler alert: Hedgerís Heroes and Zeroes making a comeback. Latrell, Crichton, Lamb, Collins, Ikuvalu on Zero.
        make angus have a negative score like his run metres

Comment

• 3 points Mitchell Pearce
          2 points SKD
          1 point Connor Watson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
            Some dumbarse comments on here...you can hardly blame Lamb for the performance.
            Perhaps BUT at least show something! Just one thing to show that he is a good player. In one last tackle option instead of taking the reigns and putting a bomb or grubber, he does a long pass to Maubbs! Now he has to do something with the ball. Lamb has shown zero!

Comment

• Originally posted by fletch View Post
              there have been far worse players out there tonight than Crichton, at least he leads the tackle count and put his body on the line.
              Latrell worst on field

Comment

• also when was the last time we offloaded its been weeks

Comment

• Cordner hasn't stopped trying....
                  Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                  Very easy to understand Zac so I'll spell it out. Bondi Boy wants Menzies to reincarnate and run the labour party.
                  Meanwhile ISM is out looking for Harold Holt and a dingo with a snorkel an digging holes in Griffith wearing an Al Grassby tie

Comment

• This now just ruining our for and against

Comment

• Originally posted by Grant Hedger View Post
                      Spoiler alert: Hedgerís Heroes and Zeroes making a comeback. Latrell, Crichton, Lamb, Collins, Ikuvalu on Zero.
                      Hey Hedger! Roosters 40 Knights 38????
                      Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                      Very easy to understand Zac so I'll spell it out. Bondi Boy wants Menzies to reincarnate and run the labour party.
                      Meanwhile ISM is out looking for Harold Holt and a dingo with a snorkel an digging holes in Griffith wearing an Al Grassby tie

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Because the Knights were always gonna play a big physical game (assisted by... how many penalty goals from right in front?) Mid-season we're at the right place on the ladder but can't afford any more injuries.

Time to take the foot off the pedal a little, rest, recover and re-focus for the business end of the season.
                        Nah I agree with fletch. Resting players sends the wrong message.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

• im glad he honoured cronks retirement and indigenous round with this incredible performance. dont even know im still watching. and go SST

Comment

• Is O'Brien on holiday or is this as good as it gets?

Comment

• Yay we scored

Comment

• Onya tauks
                                "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X