Official Match Day Thread: Roosters V Knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Match Day Thread: Roosters V Knights

We certainly donít want to go into the bye having had 2 loses. It will be a long time till we get the opportunity to redeem ourselves. Tonight is the night to flex our muscles and make up for last weeks performance.

Itís time to remind Pearce, Watson and SKD what a powerhouse club we are. Letís make them rue their decision to leave our great club. Letís smash these bunch of wannabes.

No excuses. Go Roosters!

I am hoping this is the game where we finally put in an 80 minute performance instead of drifting in and out.

Don't really care if that means we win by 4 or 20.

Comment

I donít think any of them chose to leave our club. Guerra too.

Comment

Not confident about a Roosters win tonight.
        Go the mighty Chooks.
        Originally posted by Chook;n805564
        Why the fark anyone takes any notice of modern media is beyond me. It's all click bait populist crap aimed at the lowest common denominator.

Chook.

Comment

go chooks, not confident, but hopeful. hope lamb has a blinder so he doesnt get hammered on here afterwards.

Comment

We looked like a team that were hanging out for a bye last week, will be watching the first 10 minutes tonight to see if the intensity of performance has returned or whether they have packed up for the bye.

Comment

I am fairly confident the loss last week will help us into a victory tonight,we wonít want to lose two on the trot..

Also I think Robbo has rested Cronk tonight to keep everyone on their toes and help focus individually on the task at hand,instead of relying on Cooperís direction/voice.

We will win!

Comment

Big game in Newy tonight and they'll get a big crowd. Roosters in a close one.

Comment

Should be a top game if the referees let it flow for both teams.

Bears on the undercard so hoping it's 2 out of 2 for the good guys tonight.

Easts by 8.
                  To our fans we tell you
                  If you have not been told
                  We play this game for all of us
                  We play it from the soul!

(Jack Gibson, 2002)

Comment

Game plan is quite simple, rush and pressure The Teflon Kid Pearce and we win comfortably, put him under a little pressure nd he will fold like a paper plate
                    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
                      Game plan is quite simple, rush and pressure The Teflon Kid Pearce and we win comfortably, put him under a little pressure nd he will fold like a paper plate
                      I hope they don't put too much pressure on him. He goes to pieces so fast, someone could get killed by the shrapnel.

Comment

Roosters by 8, Keary MotM

Comment

Roosters by 2, Motm Manu. Heís yet to have a blinder this year, todayís his day

Comment

Latrell to cause SKD problems all game. Roosters by 20.

Comment

Canít believe some are worried about Newcastle. Bottom dwellers

Am interested in Trents rotation policy though
                              Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

Working...
                              X