Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Press Conference at 10am today - Cronk Retiring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
    I noticed in the film clip after the presser with the whole team present Lam had his arm in a sling. Anyone have an idea what injury he has?
    Our for 4-6 weeks apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

No it doesn’t......About 4 weeks ago he said he would make his decision in about 4 weeks.

The boys have an incentive to try and get back into the winners circle against the Knoughts, it’s not going to be easy but Coops announcement hopefully can spur the team on.....
      That's right...I forgot about that...

Comment

“There’s soul, there’s a lot of heart, a lot of care, a lot of emotion and selflessness that exists in the roosters emblem “

Has Cronk just coined a new motto that should be emblazoned at the club and new stadium?

In 110 yrs, a player that has been with us for only a season and a bit, feels like he belongs to the club as much as any club legend before him.

Comment

What a legend. What Coops did in the GF last year is something I'll be telling my grand kids one day

Comment

Just watched his press conference highlights on the news. He alluded to joining the media rather than coaching

Comment

Watched the 35 min conference on the Roosters website. As you'd expect, it was an impressive performance. Honest, straightforward, typical Coops showing why he is worthy of being labelled one of the greats of the game.

Lot of love for the Storm and Bellamy and part of me wished that, instead, he'd said he'd found true happiness at the Roosters which overshadowed everything that had happened before. But obviously that wasn't going to happen. He paid due respect to both clubs. But I got the feeling that after today he'll be single minded in his attempt to help us finish off the year as best we can.

Comment

I honestly can't remember Coops at Melbourne. Like that ungrateful wretch Michael Crocker, it's just a blur.

Comment

What an era to be a Chooks fan. SBW was amazing for this club in every way but i think Cronk just pips him, nothing but class. These two plus Robbo have taken Easts to another level in every way....gee i hope we go back to back !!!!

Comment

An extraordinary player and person who attracts success through his intellect and ethics.

I just hope he has one, maybe two fitting farewells. Not 56 like Thurston did. It just gets silly.

Comment

The club is funding his Harvard degree after he retires.

I dare say he is likely to get into the business aspect of our club rather than coaching. One might say he may even be groomed to take over the top job in the office.

Certainly has the smarts and potential for it.
                      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Working...
                      X