• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickie Lane
    replied
    Originally posted by The Sack
    Roosters will win all the games!
    It's a given now that they wont win all the games.Gotta love the experts lol.

Leave a comment:

• Woodsta
    replied
    I live in Newcastle and for some reason its always close up here ??? No matter where the Knights are on the Table.....

Leave a comment:

• milanja
    replied
    Originally posted by Rooster89 View Post
    I should have counted before I posted that hahaha. Thanks for picking it up

The knights are on a five day turnaround, so you were kind of right

Leave a comment:

• Rooster89
    replied
    I should have counted before I posted that hahaha. Thanks for picking it up

Originally posted by milanja View Post
    5 day turnaround? Do we play the nights on a Wednesday “Knight”?

Leave a comment:

• ROC181
    replied

Reynolds in good form too, for combination, I wouldn’t care if they went cook,Reynolds and Walker, can’t go Maloney or Cleary. And any injuries to the halves or hooker wouldn’t bother me then.
    Well Freddy will go with Keary and he will pick who he thinks will suit Luke best.

Leave a comment:

• milanja
    replied
    Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
    Would you pick Pearcey for origin? Probably the form halfback.
    Reynolds in good form too, for combination, I wouldn’t care if they went cook,Reynolds and Walker, can’t go Maloney or Cleary. And any injuries to the halves or hooker wouldn’t bother me then.

Leave a comment:

• easts4eva
    replied
    Originally posted by Crab View Post
    I don't think we will beat the Knights at home . Pearce killing it and a real origin possibility .
    Once any pressure is applied Pearce will crumble, he kick out on the full twice give us x4 20m restarts, fail to find touch from a penalty once,and Cronk will totally school him reminding all Easts supporters why he was shown the door.

Leave a comment:

• easts4eva
    replied
    We'll beat Newcastle home or away or at the north pole.

Leave a comment:

• The Corner Post
    replied
    I like our draw for the rest of the season. We play many of the bottom teams, many mid ladder teams sprinkled with a few big matches. I havent looked into the draw for the other top teams but based on our draw, its looking good for a top 4 finish.

Leave a comment:

• Crab
    replied
    I don't think we will beat the Knights at home . Pearce killing it and a real origin possibility .

Leave a comment:

• Jacks Fur Coat
    replied
    Would you pick Pearcey for origin? Probably the form halfback.

Leave a comment:

• Easts75
    replied
    Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
    Pearce was unbelievable for the knights today, when he plays like that I wish he still played for us
    Thats what he does, he lures you in. Pearce kills it in games like that but come the big moments you want to stab him in the eye with a pen

Leave a comment:

• Bahrain Rooster
    replied
    Pearce was unbelievable for the knights today, when he plays like that I wish he still played for us

Leave a comment:

• alex0063
    replied
    5 day turnaround? Do we play the nights on a Wednesday “Knight”?
    Knights are off a 5 day turn around If you call that effort the dragons put up a game.

Leave a comment:

• NorfolkStreetKid
    replied
    I agree we were flat, and looked tired, and it stunted our attack because we were dominated in the middle. We have had a lot of big games, and a lot of travel. The team aren't robots. We only stayed in the game through pure guts and hard work in defence. But that takes a toll as well. Quite often after a long winning run teams lose at least TWO games , and I wouldn't be surprised it this happens to us against the Knights in Newcastle. If we take them too lightly in any way, or are a bit complacent for this game I think the Knights will push us all the way and they will probably win.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X