X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Corner Post
    started a topic Rads at 9

Rads at 9

I understand why Radleys playing 9, however I feel like we're missing more without him at 13.
    We really could have used another agile, ball playing forward in the middle last night.
    Thoughts?? Do we have any other options? What happened with Lichaa?

• NorfolkStreetKid
    replied
    Yes Victor seems to be struggling to do the full 80 minutes at 9, but against the Broncos without Cords and losing SST it would be a struggle for anyone. Forget Lychaa he is useless. And I guess the coach thinks Verrills isn't ready, but maybe soon he will have to be.

Leave a comment:

• ccfc bondi
    replied
    We could've done with a good backup hooker like James Segeyaro on Friday night (at the very least he wouldn't have been scoring against us).

Leave a comment:

• The Marshall
    replied
    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    We are a much weakened side without using the skills of Rad in the middle of the field.
    Itís a double hit, miss Rads skills in the and he we really get to see what we miss with Jake gone. We are weakened for sure.

Leave a comment:

• bondi paul
    replied
    Just an observation relative to the hooking position I think itís the first season and in particular the early part of a season that Robbo has not used interchange hookers.

Leave a comment:

• dice
    replied
    Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
    I have to admit that when Segayaro came on for them last night I couldn't help but think that he could have been playing for us
    A great buy if we could afford to only play Segayaro a few minutes each game against tired forwards. A terrible buy if we are needing him to take on Friend's workload.

Leave a comment:

• Louis N
    replied
    Rads does look a bit unhappy locked into his hooker role. He might be thinking it's not helping his rep career. But he's an Easts man through and through and he'll eat it up. Unless we do sign a replacement or give Verillis a go, he'll be here for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Originally posted by JB_Cloey View Post
    Something is telling me Butcher can also hook. Or am I imagining that?
    I am imaging you spend lots of time in brothels along with that bloke who always starts a thread by asking half a question

Leave a comment:

• Hawkeye
    replied
    Originally posted by JB_Cloey View Post
    Butcher's Hook Ö.has a ring to it !

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied
    Dogs wouldn't pay for lichaa to play for us, I guess they've smartened up a bit recently, shame that

Leave a comment:

• Arties Pie
    replied
    Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
    I have to admit that when Segayaro came on for them last night I couldn't help but think that he could have been playing for us
    Pretty sure they would have got him cheap too, the well must be bone dry if the club couldn't
    come up with the money to nab him for the rest of the season.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster89
    replied
    I feel like we see Radley asking which way to go alot of the time he reaches dumny half. He doesnt seem confident in the position in a passing point of view however, he's trying his heart out and it isnt up to him. Its up to Robbo to make the decisions and Im supportive of whuchever way he goes at this point.

Leave a comment:

• JB_Cloey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    We are a much weakened side without using the skills of Rad in the middle of the field.

Leave a comment:

• Keith
    replied
    I don't think it's working.
    We are running him into he ground and misusing a weapon.

It's worth the risk to give young Verills a go , you can use someone like Radley or Aubo to defend next to him if you are worried about his defence.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Fatal error: Uncaught Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('node_783786_lvl1data','node_783786_lvl3data','vB_UserPerms5778','vBUserRep_5778','vBAtchmnts_783786','getSearchResults_0aa8163556325dac56eb88b4c8cd7bc1','vB_UserPerms51','vBAtchmnts_783951','vBAtchmnts_783947','vBAtchmnts_783911','vBAtchmnts_783880','vBAtchmnts_783876','vBAtchmnts_783871','vBAtchmnts_783825','vBAtchmnts_783819','vBAtchmnts_783811','vBAtchmnts_783810','vBAtchmnts_783806','vBAtchmnts_783803','vBAtchmnts_783800','vBAtchmnts_783798','node_783798_lvl3data','node_783800_lvl3data','node_783803_lvl3data','node_783806_lvl3data','node_783810_lvl3data','node_783811_lvl3data','node_783819_lvl3data','node_783825_lvl3data','node_783871_lvl3data','node_783876_lvl3data','node_783880_lvl3data','node_783911_lvl3data','node_783947_lvl3data','node_783951_lvl3data','node_783798_lvl1data','node_783800_lvl1data','node_783803_lvl1data','node_783806_lvl1data','node_783810_lvl1data','node_783811_lvl1data','node_783819_lvl1data','node in /home/thechook/public_html/vb5/core/vb/database.php on line 1189