Rads at 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rads at 9

I understand why Radleys playing 9, however I feel like we're missing more without him at 13.
    We really could have used another agile, ball playing forward in the middle last night.
    Thoughts?? Do we have any other options? What happened with Lichaa?

I have to admit that when Segayaro came on for them last night I couldn't help but think that he could have been playing for us

Comment

agree, where's Lichaa
      "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

I don't think it's working.
        We are running him into he ground and misusing a weapon.

It's worth the risk to give young Verills a go , you can use someone like Radley or Aubo to defend next to him if you are worried about his defence.

Comment

We are a much weakened side without using the skills of Rad in the middle of the field.

Comment

Something is telling me Butcher can also hook. Or am I imagining that?

Comment

I feel like we see Radley asking which way to go alot of the time he reaches dumny half. He doesnt seem confident in the position in a passing point of view however, he's trying his heart out and it isnt up to him. Its up to Robbo to make the decisions and Im supportive of whuchever way he goes at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                I have to admit that when Segayaro came on for them last night I couldn't help but think that he could have been playing for us
                Pretty sure they would have got him cheap too, the well must be bone dry if the club couldn't
                come up with the money to nab him for the rest of the season.

Comment

Dogs wouldn't pay for lichaa to play for us, I guess they've smartened up a bit recently, shame that

Comment

Originally posted by JB_Cloey View Post
                    Butcher's Hook ….has a ring to it !

Comment

Originally posted by JB_Cloey View Post
                      I am imaging you spend lots of time in brothels along with that bloke who always starts a thread by asking half a question

Comment

Rads does look a bit unhappy locked into his hooker role. He might be thinking it's not helping his rep career. But he's an Easts man through and through and he'll eat it up. Unless we do sign a replacement or give Verillis a go, he'll be here for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                          A great buy if we could afford to only play Segayaro a few minutes each game against tired forwards. A terrible buy if we are needing him to take on Friend's workload.

Comment

Just an observation relative to the hooking position I think it’s the first season and in particular the early part of a season that Robbo has not used interchange hookers.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                              We are a much weakened side without using the skills of Rad in the middle of the field.
                              It’s a double hit, miss Rads skills in the and he we really get to see what we miss with Jake gone. We are weakened for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X