Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collins

Just not up for the top grade.

Yes our expectations are high as fans but honestly it’s time to give some others a go.

Final straw stuff.

Farmer silly. Please.
    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

i agree farmer silly seems much more effective, at least no major injuries tonight i hope!

Comment

He didn’t have the best of nights. But I believe he can be a great player in the near future
      EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

If SST is ruled out for next week with that groin injury, Lindsay may get another shot to redeem himself and I hope he takes it since he wasn’t brilliant tonight

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
          He didn’t have the best of nights. But I believe he can be a great player in the near future
          No, he wont be a great player now or in the future. Doubt he will ever see first grade again.

Comment

people were saying this about butcher a couple of weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              people were saying this about butcher a couple of weeks ago
              Have always rated Butcher. A gun junior with a good motor, and an offload. He's a late bloomer because of injuries.

Collins is a reserve grader at best unfortunately. A Broncos junior, that Bennett didn't try that hard to keep at the time. Hopefully I'm proven wrong, but I doubt it.

Comment

Collins enthusiasm is probably his best quality. Concentration is one of his worst. He's had enough time now warming the bench and Sitili has moved past him along with Butcher.

Russell Packer wanted out at Wests but it's too late now. Watching Packer's last miserable outing against the Bears he must want out 'real fast'.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post

Russell Packer wanted out at Wests but it's too late now. Watching Packer's last miserable outing against the Bears he must want out 'real fast'.
                  Packer had a shocker vs the Bears. Looked totally disinterested.
                  I think he was an Easts junior? We are running out of troops.
                  Would be a good "cheap" pickup before June 30 if we have room. Tigers would pay the majority of his wages.

Comment

1 loss after an 8 game win streak and they want to throw the cheque book at Russell Packer who can’t even make the Tigers top side

Comment

He was robbed of an amazing play when he knocked the ball out close to their line and the officials incorrectly called it a strip and knock on. Yet another critical call that went against us.

Comment

Some of our fans are pathetic.....one lost after an 8 game winning streak against a Broncos team that had the game of their lives and only losing by 5 points and now we want to revert to the dark old transit lounge days.

Comment

Collins stays. He's signed up for the next three years so we would have contracted him for a good price and I can easily see him being a starting front rower in the next couple of years.

Comment

never been the same since he lost that mullet
                            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Collins just needs more minutes to redeem himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X