Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Broncos

A new challenge tonight without both captains and a short turn around as well as travelling twice to the bogan city within a week. But no excuses. We have their measure. Our experienced forwards will school their pack of children. Let’s hammer another nail into Shebold’s coffin.

Mitchell is aiming to become the first Rooster to score multiple tries in three straight games since 1980.

This time WE WANT 50! Go The Chookies.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 05-17-2019, 08:37 AM.

Too many injuries for my liking,we could get rolled here ,we still have strike power with lats and teddy though. The big plus for us is the halves broncs are weak there imo

Comment

Expect a few players to aim up with Origin around the corner.
      Pumped for the Pommy. 1st tryscorer
      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Broncos haven't found their feet yet but have a lot of talent. Got no idea what will happen but fancy our chances.

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
          Too many injuries for my liking,we could get rolled here ,we still have strike power with lats and teddy though. The big plus for us is the halves broncs are weak there imo
          Better backs better halves and superior forwards plus x-factor from Lats, Ted and Luke. The only worry is the short turn around and the big minutes some of our forwards had to play five days ago. The Broncos can’t beat us only we can beat ourselves.

Comment

I am never confident playing the Broncos at Suncorp, irrespective of where the teams sit on the ladder..

We have lost the last 5 games up there and they always play the games of their lives against us there.

Hopefully tonight is different and we manage a win,but rest assured they won’t make it easy for us as per normal up there!

Comment

we are battle weary

it can go either way depending on our run on pack & the mind set

SST, JWH, Inflictor, Maubs, Liu & especially Gus to stand up.

Our Bench is serious meat & potatoes
              "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

It will be close but I think the Roosters will get the win.
                Go the mighty Chooks.

Comment

I'm interested to see how we go defensively tonight, we have looked a bit fragile defensively at different points throughout this year so far, we also looked a bit battle weary at the end of the Raiders game, not having Friend/Cordner is a big blow, Robbo mentioned it yesterday how he couldn't remember the last time we started a game without both of them.

All that said I'm never writing off a team that went to Melbourne without 6 Internationals and lost Keary during the game and still held on to beat the Storm.

Comment

i think it will be tough, especially at suncorp with injuries. we missed toups last year. im hoping robbo continues his run over seibold, but then i start worrying when he faces bennett. gut feel is close, chooks to win a tight one ?? go chooks, smash these blokes. easts by 1 in golden point again

Comment

Couldn't see Toupou in the captains run. Maybe Hall will start.

Comment

Originally posted by oldrooster View Post
                        Toops was ruled out yesterday. Hall has been moved into the starting side on the left flank.

Comment

Originally posted by oldrooster View Post
                          Ruled out old one
                          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Any idea who refs are.

would love to add to the Shemale’s problems
                            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                              Any idea who refs are.

would love to add to the Shemale’s problems
                              Grant Atkins and Dave Munro.

Who is the Shemale?
                              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X