Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Broncos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    At least those 2 refs arenít bad, and itís not Cummins, Sutton or Perenara

    Comment


    • #17
      Bad news from up here!

      It's raining...ÖÖÖ.

      Comment


      • #18
        Itís a shame the weather has gone downhill since last week, hopefully we donít play dry weather footy in the wet like round 1

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Kelby View Post
          Bad news from up here!

          It's raining...ÖÖÖ.
          Brisbane will have to play in the rain too wonít they?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

            Brisbane will have to play in the rain too wonít they?
            Really?
            Yes they will, but I think that helps them more than us!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
              At least those 2 refs arenít bad, and itís not Cummins, Sutton or Perenara
              So if the refs you mentioned are against the Roosters than why are they on top of the comp?
              If the Roosters turn up to play they will win if they don't turn up they will lose no matter who the refs are.

              Comment


              • #22
                The Suncrap ground normally have a say regardless of who the ref is

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Kelby View Post

                  Really?
                  Yes they will, but I think that helps them more than us!
                  They have big forwards who will tire quicker with wet ground under foot. Our pack is much more mobile. Donít make excuses cause of the weather. I know our coach wonít be making such ridiculous excuses.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

                    So if the refs you mentioned are against the Roosters than why are they on top of the comp?
                    If the Roosters turn up to play they will win if they don't turn up they will lose no matter who the refs are.
                    There will be referees and it could rain. According to some we are now no chance of winning. Looking for reasons for us to
                    lose might help compensate some of our supporters if we do lose. It was raining the refs were against us blah blah blah Makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside to be able to blame something or sometime. I really hate rain as an excuse. Both sides will have to play in the wet.
                    Last edited by Thirteen; 05-17-2019, 04:45 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                      A new challenge tonight without both captains and a short turn around as well as travelling twice to the bogan city within a week. But no excuses. We have their measure. Our experienced forwards will school their pack of children. Letís hammer another nail into Sheboldís coffin.

                      Mitchell is aiming to become the first Rooster to score multiple tries in three straight games since 1980.

                      This time WE WANT 50! Go The Chookies.
                      Great intro Thirteen.

                      Easts by 13.
                      Sco-mo...Sco-mo...Sco-mo...

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

                        They have big forwards who will tire quicker with wet ground under foot. Our pack is much more mobile. Donít make excuses cause of the weather. I know our coach wonít be making such ridiculous excuses.
                        Souths did well against us in round 1 with big forwards...
                        We like to attack and the rain wont help. Fact. Our completions hopefully will be good.
                        No excuses dude, just stating an opinion that's not to your liking

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Kelby View Post

                          Souths did well against us in round 1 with big forwards...
                          We like to attack and the rain wont help. Fact. Our completions hopefully will be good.
                          No excuses dude, just stating an opinion that's not to your liking
                          And I respect your opinion ďdudeĒ I just think itís weak to suggest the rain will work against us cause we like to attack when both sides will be getting wet. And guess what? Brisbane might be shit but they like to attack too. Pathetic excuse really. It wonít be weather that beats us. With the side we have the only reason we could lose is poor attitude.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

                            Brisbane will have to play in the rain too wonít they?
                            Not if Sutton is the ref as he will run around with an umbrella up when Brisbane have the ball shielding the beloved broncs from the inclement conditions.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              The papers say the Roosters should be beaten by the Broncos tonight. Well they would if they weren't filled with lamentations about someone, as an ALP supporter, I wouldn't lament myself.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I've got the yard glass ready... one for the country before the game

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X