Billy Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Smith

Does anyone know how this young fella has been going lately ? Recently signed on for another 2 years with us

Still out with his acl.
    2 weeks...………………………………

Comment

Every time I saw him play he seemed more concerned with fixing his hair than anything else.

Comment

Happy he has re-signed. From what I've seen he looks the goods.

Shame his position is covered by Latrell and Manu. Might have to settle for wing until one of those leaves.
        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          Every time I saw him play he seemed more concerned with fixing his hair than anything else.
          He did go to Scots.

Definitely wasn't a Waverley boy!

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
            Happy he has re-signed. From what I've seen he looks the goods.

Shame his position is covered by Latrell and Manu. Might have to settle for wing until one of those leaves.
            Should Latrell make the jump to 5/8 then a centre spot might be up for grabs. This is just conjecture at the moment but Latrell for 5/8 could an option once Cronk retires.

I'm a fan of BS cos Brain is a fan haha.
            Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
              He did go to Scots.

Definitely wasn't a Waverley boy!
              I drive past Waverley at school time most arvos (and of course the wonderful Roosters mural) and yes they are a scruffy looking bunch.

Comment

Has short hair now so that won't be a problem.

Comment

I drive past Waverley at school time most arvos (and of course the wonderful Roosters mural) and yes they are a scruffy looking bunch.
                  They're basically a public school though... they're not a $30k+ a year private school. Nice view from the top of that hill but nothing much else.

Cross went there didn't he? They were always a pretty good rugby school. Whereas, Scots and Cranbrook are a little bit ordinary. Scots occasionally buy players but Crichton's a local so go figure.

Bouris' kids went to Cranbrook (I did some teaching + coaching there) and I parked my car near their house. I wish I had the $$$ to live around there... I'd go for a jog around the water every morning, hit up the Redleaf pool for a few cool-down laps, get my hair cut by that massive bodybuilder in Rose Bay and grab a latte...etc. Such a good lifestyle around there!!! Could have old mates like Nick and Mark over for the odd dannemann in the evening.

If anybody knows somebody around there who's looking to pay $$$ for a mediocre lawyer with 'life experience' who loves a good tangent and spends 1/2 his day either fighting with Axe/Bongdi over politics or having clueless but passionate rants about the footy then let me know. I'm a perfect fit...
                  Last edited by ism22; 05-16-2019, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

They're basically a public school though... they're not a $30k+ a year private school. Nice view from the top of that hill but nothing much else.

Cross went there didn't he? They were always a pretty good rugby school. Whereas, Scots and Cranbrook are a little bit ordinary. Scots occasionally buy players but Crichton's a local so go figure.

Bouris' kids went to Cranbrook (I did some teaching + coaching there) and I parked my car near their house. I wish I had the $$$ to live around there... I'd go for a jog around the water every morning, hit up the Redleaf pool for a few cool-down laps, get my hair cut by that massive bodybuilder in Rose Bay and grab a latte...etc. Such a good lifestyle around there!!! Could have old mates like Nick and Mark over for the odd dannemann in the evening.

If anybody knows somebody around there who's looking to pay $$$ for a mediocre lawyer with 'life experience' who loves a good tangent and spends 1/2 his day either fighting with Axe/Bongdi over politics or having clueless but passionate rants about the footy then let me know. I'm a perfect fit...
                    Tim Tszyu go to Cranbrook ? My cousins went/go there , they are from the wealthy side lol.....i am not

Comment

Smith good?
                      Does anybody rate him?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                        Smith good?
                        Does anybody rate him?
                        Many on here will tell you he is good despite having never seen him play.

Comment

Yes Cross was a star schoolboy rugby fullback for Waverley. I had a chat to him on the phone recently cause he works with a friend of mine. Does very well from what I hear. Lives in The Shire these days.

Yes Brian the Barber is still the unofficial mayor of Rose Bay.

Comment

I went to Scots. I don't send my kids there. They would have been eaten alive.

Comment

Agreed re Waverley. Outstanding rugby school, $15+k p.a, bogan CAS school that has sharply deteriorated.

what did you teach at cranbrook? Legal studies?

scots is a good sporting school but a much different institution that when Tobes went there.

the description of brian the barber as the mayor of rose bay most fitting along with John k from perfection Chocs and bruce Bathgate the chemistbefore he retired. All local legends
                              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Working...
                              X